Chapter 1

Six boys, living their best lives. Going to the worlds most amazing spots, meeting amazing fans, and most of them had already found their soulmates. What else could be needed in their lives? They had the money, the mansion, the fans, but two of the houses youngest members, still had yet to fill the empty space in their chest. They had yet to discover their love.

Colby's pov

I was sitting in my bedroom editing the Sam and Colby video we had just recorded when a loud knocking emitted from my door. I got up, the knocking continuing. I opened my door to see Corey and Elton.

"Bro! Do you want to go on a road trip?!" Corey screamed. I don't know if I should go, I always get panic attacks when I don't know where I am or if something bad happens. I don't want them to see that and the only person in this house that has seen that is Sam.

"So far, Me, Corey, and Sam are in on this, we had room for one more and we want you to go." Elton chimed in.

I smiled and nodded to them, "Yeah I'll go, where are we going anyway?"

"Elton said we're going to New Zealand!" Corey said, obviously excited to get out of the house. Alright, just one plane ride away and four guys in a car. Elton smiled and told me to start packing before Corey and him left to do the same. Apparently we're leaving tomorrow to catch the plane at 5:30AM. I didn't need much, a few shirts, some jeans and sweatpants, my camera, and of course, the little Koala plushy that Sam had gotten me. I put those things and some smaller necessities in my luggage bag, finishing packing at 3:32AM. Nice, a solid two hours of sleep. I know I can try to sleep on the plane, but usually I just read a book or listen to music and zone out. I got into my bed and got as comfortable as I could.

I put my arms behind my head and close my eyes. I turned my head towards my right arm, knowing that if I open my eyes, I'd see the torn up skin and scars from a bad past and a bad present. I opened my eyes. Seeing the old and new scars. I used my other hand to graze over all of them lightly. I know it's not good, but I do it when I blackout. Sometimes I don't even remember doing it. I'll just have a panic attack and then wake up bleeding out. I sigh, closing my eyes once again, finally falling to sleep.

TIME SKIP

I woke up to someone jumping on top of me, screaming. I slowly opened my eyes to see Sam bouncing on my bed, trying his best to wake me up. he's so light that it practically felt like a child jumping on my bed. I laughed and said, "I'm up! I'm up!"

Sam immediately stopped bouncing and giggled a bit. He jumped off my bed, almost falling in the process. He didn't say a word, just started tugging on my right arm. My eyes widened, hoping to any god that would listen to me that he didn't see them.

"Alright, I'll get up! Just get out so I can at least put clothes on!" I said, pulling my arm back and sitting up.

"Oh.. Yeah! I forgot about that!" He said while giggling. He rushed out of my room, randomly blushing. He shut my door and I finally got out of my bed. I checked the time, 5:00AM. I had maybe ten minutes to get ready and be out the door to drive to the airport that was a twenty minute drive away. I rushed to put one of my black XPLR shirts on and a pair of gray sweatpants on. I threw on my yellow koala hoodie to top off my outfit. I looked in my mirror and brushed my deep brown hair with my fingers a bit. I put a beanie over my messy mop of hair and bolted out of my room and down the stairs. I ran into the kitchen only to see Elton, Corey, and Sam all sitting down, eating their breakfast. Sam waved with his mouth full, I smiled and waved back. He pointed to the counter and I saw that he had made a plate for me. I smiled and nodded in thanks. I grabbed it and sat down next to him. That light blush he had earlier had come back to his pale cheeks. We all finished eating and managed to be out the door by 5:11AM.

We all took my car, me driving of course. The car ride was almost silent, except for Sam's light humming along to the songs that came over the radio. Eventually he started full on singing and as fast as I could, I turned the music down so everyone could hear him sing. His eyes went wide and he immediately silenced himself. Everyone in the car was laughing and I had rubbed his shoulder to comfort him. Eventually he laughed along with us as we arrived at the dreaded airport. I hate flying, the plane could crash or something! We stepped out of my car and locked the doors. I put my keys in my bag and we all walked into the huge building. My nerves immediately went up. I feel so small. I walked alongside my friends, hoping I don't get lost. We got through security perfectly fine, even taking a selfie with the guard cause he wanted a picture for his son. We all went to the small coffee shop within the building to try to get some energy. We all got coffees, even though I never drink it, and sat down, waiting for our flight to be called.

The woman on the intercom finally listed our flight and we rushed to the boarding line. Once we were at the front of the line, the woman smiled at all of us.

"Hello! Hope you enjoy your flight today!" She repeated for most likely the hundredth time today. We all smiled and took the hallway to board the plane. We entered the small door and handed the man on the plane our tickets. He pointed us in the direction of the front of the plane. Elton nodded and motioned for us to follow him. He was looking at two tickets and pointed to two seats.

"These are for Sam and Colby, Corey and I are a few seats up ahead." He spoke. I nodded and rushed to take the window seat.

"Oh come on!" Sam whisper screamed. Elton and Corey laughed as they walked to their seats. Sam sat down next to me and put his small backpack between his legs, I had done the same. A few minutes later, the flight attendant walked out of the head of the plane and started to give instructions to everyone. Once she was done speaking, the planes engines started up and the seatbelt sign lit up. I quickly put my flimsy seatbelt over my waist and tried not to show my nervousness to anyone. Sam looked at me and pat me on the shoulder. That small blush was still on his face.

"Hey, it'll be ok! You're perfectly safe!" He said, already knowing how much I hated flying. I smiled and nodded. The plane started unexpectedly moving and I panicked. I grabbed Sam's arm and held it in a death grip. He laughed and pulled me closer so I was practically snuggling him. Now it was my turn to blush. I quickly put my hood up and clenched my eyes shut tightly, immediately holding onto Sam's shirt. I felt like such a child but it honestly helped me a lot. The plane finally lifted off the ground, my ears popping.

"See? You're fine!" Sam whispered to me, brushing my hair with his fingers.

"Yeah.. Sorry I've been such a baby. I don't like planes.." I said. He giggled and immediately pat my head.

"Just glad I could help! If you ever need me, just ask! I'll always be there for you!" He said, his blush intensifying, as well as mine. I nodded. I sat back up in my own seat, watching Sam put his earbuds in and go on his phone. I took out my phone and did the same. I looked out the small window at the pink and orange clouds as the sun rose. I zoned out, suddenly thinking of how amazing the human being next to me was. His eyes glistened like the ocean. His pale skin looked so soft. Everything about him was practically god-like. I felt my arm tingle slightly. I looked down and slightly lifted my sleeve. On my right wrist, a small king's crown appeared, with an even smaller queens crown underneath it. I didn't know what this meant, but I know something very similar had happened to Elton. His was of a white dog, almost like Circa! I just ignored it and pulled my sleeve back down. I tucked my hands in my pockets and looked at Sam. He was fast asleep in what looked like the most uncomfortable position ever. I lightly pulled him closer to me, trying not to wake him up and laid his head on my lap. I grabbed the blanket out of his bag and threw it over him. He smiled in his sleep and cuddled up in my lap, seemingly comfortable. I smiled and ran my fingers through his golden hair. I looked back to the window and zoned out for the rest of the long ten hour flight with Sam staying asleep for the duration of the ride.