Chapter 18

Unedited
Late update is better than no update right.

IsabelHaun thanks for been the first person to comment.

"No I don't mind actually" Emily replied looking at any where but his face.

"So will you start or should I start" Cullens asked as he adjusted his seat.

"I don't mind you starting." Emily said looking at him from underneath her lashes. She brush her hair out of her face.

"Favorite color" Cullens asked.

"Wine and peach. But I sometimes love burgundy." She replied excitedly. "What about you"

"Actually I don't have any favorite color. Anything goes with me." Cullens said shrugging in the process.

Emily only nodded her head. Still fidgeting with her hands. Her balms where sweaty. And a lot of questions where running through her mind.

"What if he asks me about Ariel's father, what if he wants to know the reason why we are divorced" a lot of what if's where jumbling in his head before Cullens pulled her out it.

"are you alright." He moved closer to her and asked her. Looking at her in the eyes. The first thing he saw in her eyes was worry, the second thing was panic but she closed her eyes when he placed his hands on her cheeks.

When she opened again her face was cleared of worry and the panic it was as if nothing happened.

Some how Cullens understood her without she telling him. When she is ready she will tell him what bothering him. Like wise him to when he is ready he will bear his heart out to her.

"Come here" Cullens opened his arms for her to close that small gap between them. And Emily didn't hesitate to move into his arms.

She rested her head on his beating heart as he tamed her wild hair down. With the rapid beating of his heart, it calmed her nerves down and soon the twin brother of death visited her.

When Cullens was sure Emily was fast asleep he carried her bridal style and took her to the bedroom. Tucked her and left a lingering kiss on her fore head before he tip toed to the seating room.

He laid on the couch for a long time thinking about how his life has changed within this few weeks.

With happy thoughts he fell asleep, with a smile on his face. With a small snore. He was awake with a jolt when he heard a scream.

He run to their bed room only to see Emily thrashing around and screaming. Before he could get to her she fell off the bed to the floor with a thud.

Oops that must hurt a lot.

What could the dream be about.

Sorry for the delay.

Like I said the first person to vote and comment will get a shout out.