Chapter 16

Unedited
When Cullens begged Emma for forgiveness she didn't utter a word and entered their bedroom.

Cullens didn't still give up. Not that he suddenly loves her or something but he knows what he did was wrong and he has to make that wrong right.

He knew what he did yesterday wasn't the best thing. He doesn't even know What compelled him to do that.

He followed Emma to the bed room only to find her seating on their bed. Hands to the chin elbows to the knee weeping silently.

"Great, now I have made her cry. I made her freeze to death outside yesterday." Cullens thought to himself as he made his way to his wife.

Three long strides he was standing right in front of her. Just like earlier on he bended on one knee.

This time Emma was trapped between the bed and her husband. If she moves she has to push her husband before she can move.

"Look, I don't know you so do you, but I want to apologize for my behavior last night. What I did was so uncalled for please forgive me." Cullens who usually doesn't apologize apologized to his wife.

Emma looked at him in the eye but had nothing to say. The tears kept on flowing like a water fall. She couldn't control it.

" look I know I hurt you badly. You don't have to forgive me if it not within you to forgive me, I will wait for you as long as it takes for you to forgive me." Cullens said cleaning her teared face.

Emma nodded her head and stood up to wash her face. She later took her bath and joined her husband at the table.

Dinner was awkward, neither of them spoke a word. Emma did the dishes while Cullens cleaned the kitchen.

After cleaning Cullens went to take a bath as Emma watched a soup opera on the tv. She was so lost in the opera that she didn't hear her husband coming.

"Do you wanna take a stroll with me." Cullens asked as he stood right in front of her. He was nervous, rubbing his hands on his pants.

Emma nodded her head as they made their way out of their suite. Cullens stayed behind to close the door.

The ride to the lobby was a silent one and very comfortable. Emma and Cullens where standing apart like they will catch cooties by touching each other.

The night was cool and filled with life as they walked by the street. Cullens spotted an ice cream shop not far rom them and took Emma there.  He politely asked her if she needed one.

Once again she nodded her head. Before they got to the ice cream shop Emma's phone began to ring.

She excused her self to answer the call as Cullens joined the cue. The cue was filled with lots of tourists, from their accents you could see they weren't from Bahamas.

It was Cullens turn now he ordered for vanilla and strawberry. He doesn't know which flavor Emma likes.

The blond behind the counter started to flirt with him, smiling and showing cleavage.  She went as far as asking him for his number.

"You know my shift ends in three hours time, let hang out here is my number." She pushed her number.

Cullens only shook his head looking at her with disgust. "Sorry but I have a beautiful wife and children so try taking a single man." He showed her his wedding ring.

Emma was standing behind them listening to their conversation. She was pleased Cullens didn't give into that blondie.

Cullens got startled when he saw her. He smiled at her politely.

"I don't know your flavor. So I bought vanilla and strawberry which do you prefer." He extended both to her.

Emma choose the vanilla as they continued with the stroll through the city. Music and people filled everywhere.

For once Cullens was happy despite he knowing his wife hasn't forgiven him. He is at peace because she has stopped crying.

What do you think of this chapter. Share your thoughts with me my babies. I'm trying my best to update every day try your best by voting and commenting.

Voting won't even know take a sec. So please let me know you appreciate my effort.

Love Rukky360