chapter 9

Unedited

The days are moving fast and Emily is dreading her wedding day. Who even gets married without having any idea who the groom is.

No matter how much Cullen's tried to get his father to show him his mysterious bride as the Media turned to call it his father wouldn't say.

"Dad! If I'm getting married to her I should at least know her name or something." Cullen's calmly said to his father one evening when he went to pick Jasper up.

His father was blankly looking at him in his swivel chair located in his office at home.

"You will live her son, she is amazing." Cullen's dad replied.

"Dad!! Try to understand where I'm coming from. If she is going to be a step mother to my son I want to know who is she. For all we know she only agreed to marriage because of my wealth. More over I don't want anyone who will turn me against my own child." Cullen's pleaded with his father.

"She won't mistreat Jasper. For goodness sake Cullen's. She is a mother of a four year old daughter so why will she mistreat your son who will legally be her son after the marriage." Cullen's dad said

"A mother of what? My fear of a step mother misleading my son is coming to pass. She will always support her daughter even if she is at fault." Cullen's reasoned again.

Cullen's had sleepless night thinking of how his new wife will mistreat his son. He decided he will never let her get a penny of his wealth since he worked hard for it.

The only thing he will get is her weekly and monthly allowance that he can't deprive her of that.

Emily was awoken by the banging on the door of her apartment two days before her wedding.

She and Theia had a girls night and decided to go and shop for a simple wedding dress.

Theia been a heavy sleeper didn't hear the banging of the door. When Emily opened the door it a blonde delivery guy with  blue eyes typical American guy.

"Are you Miss Emily Marshall?" The delivery guy asked adjusting the huge box on his right hand.

"Yes I am." Emily replied looking at the box the guy was holding and wondering what could be inside at all.

"Please do sign here." He showed her where to sign as he gave her the package.

Emily was eager to see what was inside so immediately she entered the room she gently opened the book and the sight that greeted her was what every lady would dream off.

Jasper is so happy that his father is bringing him a new mummy and he couldn't stop talking about it with his new found friend Ariel.

Who also shared the same happiness and greatness she felt that she is getting a daddy.

Theia told her parents about Emily's wedding and they agreed to stand inn as her parents.

Theia's dad will walk Emily down the aisle tomorrow and they practicing it later in the day was so much fun.

Theia and her mother couldn't stop talking about Emily's wedding grown which was designed by RUKKZ an upcoming and talented fashion designer.

It been ages I know. But how are you guys. I really did missed you guys.

I need you guys to answer a few question for me.

Do you guys like the book

Is there anything you don't like about the book.

Who is your favourite character so far.

I don't want to write the book alone, without you I'm nothing so share your thought's please.

And to my silent reader's do me a favour by answering my questions

And most importantly don't forget to vote, comment and share.