chapter 6

Unedited

The following day which was a Sunday, after breakfast Theia and Emily together with Ariel made their way to the mechanic shop.

But the price the mechanic gave them was unreasonable. No I mean it reasonable considering the model of the car.

Emily has practically nothing in her bank account except the tips she got for last night.

With teary eye's Emily made her way to the bath room to clean her tears and and act strong in front of her daughter and her friend.

She can't afford the money the mechanic said and she browse on the net to check the price and this place is much cooler than the prices she saw on the net.

Theia barged into the wash room to see her friend cleaning her tears. Emily didn't expect to see her friend there.

"What are you doing here?" Emily asked her friend. Looking at any where but at her friend.

"Why are you crying. We are gonna figure everything out okay. Let wait for him to come this afternoon when he comes we will explain thing's to him so that he can give us some few days or even weeks to raise the money." Theia said to Emily who could only nod at her.

When they got back Ariel was playing with one of the mechanics who was chasing her around.

When she saw her mother she run to her and the mechanic guy stop following her. They explained the situation with the promise of coming back.

Ariel was taken to Theia's aunty who is like a mother to Emily to baby sit her. Ariel really likes it there because of Theia's little cousins.

Today just like yesterday was a busy day at the restaurant. Emily was not her usual self and almost all the employees noticed it.

Even some of the regular customer's noticed her odd mood and most of them tried getting her to talk but she only plastered a fake smile on telling them she was okay.

When ever the door to the restaurant will open Emily heart will do a Summersault.

She was anxiously waiting for Mr. Gregory Cullen's to make an appearance.

Since he said he will be coming in the afternoon that means any moment from now he could be here.

Emily served the new table and took a water break. When she returned inn she nearly fainted at the sight of Mr. Gregory Cullen's.

He was asking of her where about from one of her colleagues. Who Emily for some strange reason doesn't like at all.

Emily prayed for the heavens to open and swallow her when her colleague turned and made an eye contact with her.

"There! There is she. I hope she is the one you are looking for." Emily's colleague pointed in her direction as Mr Gregory Cullen's nodded and made his way to her.

They both met half way. Emily was nervous and tense. Silently praying that he accepts her conditions.

" Can I have a word with you privately. " Mr. Gregory asked her politely seeing almost everybody at the table has turned their attention to them.

Looking at them both like they are both from different planets. Some where whispering and others where mumbling.

"Sure thing sir please follow me this way." Emily lead him to the restaurants private section which had few couple's occupying there and some business men.

She lead him to the far corner of the room which has a glass window and the view from the night over there was beautiful.

Immediately they sat Emily asked him if she could get him anything to drink but he politely declined. Emily was feeling uneasy under his intense gaze.

"I don't see my car out side and where is my phone." Mr Gregory asked Emily who was shifting in her seat.

" Sir, please I couldn't afford the price so I was wondering if you would give me time to come up with the money to repair both the car and the screen of the phone." Emily said fidgeting with her fingers.

"What do you mean by that. Don't worry, I know you can't afford it that why I have a deal for you. It up to you to accept or decline.

. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

If you love my book's do follow me for more updates.

What deal is Mr Gregory talking about. Any one who guesses the answer right will get a free sneak peek of the next update and a dedication.

Love Rukky360