Chapter 17

Unedited

Cullens and Emma ain't exactly together but there was peace between them. They act as normal couples but don't sleep in the same bed.

Cullens respects Emma's decisions. Emma sleeps on the couch whiles Cullens sleeps on the bed.

Emma is busily cooking Mac and cheese while Cullens was busy on his laptop talking to his parents on Skype.

"Yeah we are good. How about the kids?" Cullens asked his parents.

"They are here getting ready to go school, do you want to talk to them." His mum asked he only nodded his head.

"Emma, the kids are here do you want to talk to them." Cullens called out.

"Sure thing give me a sec." Emma cleaned her hands and joined her husband. He gave her the laptop and stood up.

"Mummy, we miss you so much.Hi Mr Cullens" Ariel turned to Cullens who had a little bit frown on his fore head.

"Don't call me Mr Cullens again, I'm also your dad ok." Cullens brought his face closer to that of Emma.
She could feel his breath on her neck. She liked it thou she didn't complain so Cullens didn't move.

"When are you guys coming back.?"Jasper asked, his father told him during the weekend. They said their goodbyes because the kids are getting late for school.

Emma off the laptop and placed it on the table. She felt soft hands massaging her neck, she tried standing up but Cullens won't have any of that.

Eventually Emma gave up and enjoyed the feeling of his hands on her shoulders. She actually needed it.

Sleeping on the couch is not an easy job to do. An involuntary moan slip out of the seams of her mouth.

It was to late to take it back so she used her hands to cover her mouth hoping her husband hasn't heard her.

He heard her but doesn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. He smiled to himself and high five his subconscious.

When he was done he placed a gentle kiss on her porcelain neck. Emma's eyes which where snapped closed instantly opened.

"Sorry about that." Cullens apologize but Emma brushed it off and smiled at him. She made her way back to the kitchen to serve dinner.

They are in a comfortable silence, but say one word here or there. After dinner they decided to watch movies in their living room.

"Wanna do something fun" Cullens asked as the movie became boring, Emma was lost in her thoughts.

Emma nodded her head eager to do something interesting other than watching this boring movie.

"Do you feel comfortable we playing twenty questions. I want to know you, will you give me the chance." Cullens asked a little blush formed on his cheeks.

He wasn't embarrassed asking her that but he was embarrassed playing a game which is for kids and which husband and wife plays twenty questions.

He promised himself he is going to know her better and understand her better. Maybe just maybe after all she wasn't here because of his money.

At least she makes his family happy even his kid brother who doesn't easily mingle with people loves her.

Sorry about the delay. I'm seriously sick but will try as much as I can to update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

So isn't about time Emma forgives him.

The first person to comment and vote will get a shout out on the next update.

Love Rukky360