chapter 7

Unedited

Please don't forget to press the little star at the corner it really means a lot.

" You can't accept this, he is a jerk. How could he do this to you." Theia asked her friend as they sat in her room.

" I think he is been fair after all I caused him more damage and he will take me to jail if I don't accept his offer." Emily tried reasoning with her friend.

" Do you even know the guy you are agreeing to marry. Emily be careful we don't want history to repeat it self." Theia said to Emily.

The mentioned of Emily's ex husband's made a cold shiver went through her spine.  Three and half more month's he will be out of prison.

" Theia, can you please pick Ariel from school for me today my head is pounding." Emily asked her who gladly replied.

When Theia is driving alone she drive's like a goose whose head has been cut off. Within 10min she has arrived in Ariel's school.

" Thank the heavens I'm here on time." Theia said out loud in her old beat up car. As the siren of the school began to ring.

Parents began to rush to get their children and some like Theia leisurely walked into the school.

To Theia's dismay, she saw Ariel running towards her and the smile on her face could brighten a whole dark room.

But her attention was distracted when a hunk of a guy bumped into her, making her stumble a little bit.

"What the fuck?" She asked the guy who was looking at her like he should bite her head off.

"Shut the fuck up there is a kid here." He turned to point at the boy he was walking with only to notice that there are actually two children.

"Hey it the ice cream girl." The five year old boy called out to the young and brilliant Ariel.

" Yeah, ice cream boy." Ariel replied squealing like a pig.

The two adults bickering like kids stopped what they are doing to look at the two kids who seem to know each other.

"Ariel do you know him? Jasper do you know her?" Both said at the same time.

The two kids looked at each other and smiled before nodding confirming that they knew each other.

"How did you come to know them." Bryce asked a smiling Jasper. Bryce still had his attention on Theia as he asked his best friends son whom he considers as his own.

" last week daddy took me to the park and we met there. She was with a different lady actually and she and daddy where arguing over the ice cream. " Jasper continued to blurb how he met Ariel.

" Alright! Alright!! I get it now. It better we leave now Jas" Bryce said to a now sad Jasper because he was leaving his new found friend.

"I'm Jasper. But you can call me Jas as uncle Bryce just did." Jasper extended his hand to shake Ariel's outstretched hands.

" I'm Ariel but you can also call me Ari. And this my aunt Theia." Ariel introduced.

The kids said their goodbyes as the adults glared at each other for the last time before leaving for their cars.

What do you think of the chapter