Atiqah and Nathan

Imagine: You're home all alone on Valentine's Day while the boys are at the studio. You've been hoping that one day, you'd have a valentine but you never did. This year, you thought that something special would happen but your thoughts were getting in the way of that. 'Why would Nathan like me? He's got a girlfriend...' You sigh and sit on the couch. You get that lump in your throat, feeling like you want to cry. 'Yep another lonely Valentine's Day. How nice.'  You rest your head on your knees and silently sob to yourself, thinking of Nathan. All of a sudden, you hear the door unlock. You quickly wipe your tears away to make it as if nothing happened.

"Hello? Atiqah?" That familiar voice filling the house. "In here Nath." You say trying to sound happy. "What are you doing home so early? I thought you guys wouldn't be back until 12 am?" You asked. "I finished all of my parts so I decided to come here- hey, have you been crying?" 'Shit! How can he see? The lighting is too dim to notice!' "N-no..." You stutter. "Atiqah, please tell me what's wrong?" He said, resting a hand on your shoulder. "Nath, I'm fine. But thanks for your concern." You give him a fake smile and go up to your room, once again, breaking down.

You then heard a knock on your door. You wipe away your tears again before letting the person in. You look up to see who it is- Nathan. "So you have been crying." He says, looking into your eyes. "No I haven't... I just have allergies..." You lied. "Atiqah that has to be the worst lie I've ever heard." He chuckled. "Nathan, seriously I'm fine!" You say, getting a little annoyed. What were you supposed to tell him? That your madly in love with him when he has a girlfriend? You went to close the door on him but he stopped it with his foot. Will he ever give up? "Atiqah please? Just tell me. I want to help you.." You sigh and finally let him in. He sits on your bed and you sit beside him. 

"Why aren't you with your girlfriend tonight?" A hint of jealousy in your voice. 'Crap! I didn't mean for it to come out that way!' "Is that what this is about?" Nathan asked moving closer to you. "N-no... I was just wondering... Since it's Valentine's day and all..." He chuckles. "Love, I broke up with her yesterday." "Oh... I'm sorry..." You say awkwardly. "There's no need to be sorry... She was a bitch anyway." He chuckles again. You chuckle along with him. "See, I can put a smile on your face any time!" You begin to blush and look at the ground. He lifts your head up with his finger and you look into his eyes, his lips inches away from yours. "Your cute when you blush love." Before you know it, he crashes his lips against yours.

He grazes his tongue against your bottom lip and you gladly open them to give him access. He begins to slide his hands up your shirt and under your bra, massaging your nipples. You let out a small moan. He pulls off your shirt and begins trailing down kisses from your neck and down to your breasts. He gently sucks on one nipple while massaging the other. You then take off his shirt, scanning his perfect body. You blush even more as he smiles at you. He pushes you back on the bed and climbs on top of you, kissing you passionately. He slides his hands down your pants and into your underwear, massaging your clit. You start to moan a little more. He takes off your pants and goes down, placing little kisses up your thighs.

You feel him smile against your skin. He flicks his tongue against your clit while sticking two fingers inside of you, slowly thrusting in and out. "Shit Nath." You groan. He hovers over you again and kisses you before you flip him over so now he's on the bottom. You feel the bulge in his pants against your leg and moan. You take them off along with his boxers, looking at his erect cock. You take his shaft and slowly pump it making him groan. He tilts his head back as you take him in, bobbing you head as he runs his fingers through your hair. He stiffens in your mouth and you suddenly stop, hovering over him.

You kiss his neck and leave him a love bite and slowly slide his massive cock into your pussy. You slowly start to grind on him. He flips you over instead, ramming into you. The pleasure is so intense that you dig your nails into his back. His deeps sexy groans and the hot breath on your neck turn you on even more, and you begin to reach your climax. You cum all over his dick as you feel a warm sensation surge through your body. You both lay panting on top of each other, before Nathan breaks the silence. "You're so beautiful Atiqah... I always thought you were." Nathan whispers against your lips. "Then why did you go out with... Her?" "I don't know... But I actually always loved you..." Hearing Nathan say this made your heart beat faster. You smile and blush. "I've always loved you too Nath." Finally. The truth comes out! "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Of course I will Nathan." He smiles and kisses you passionately. This was the best Valentine's Day you've ever had in your entire life.