Michelle and Jay

Personal Imagine for @Newoikkin22_TW

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night to find yourself cuddling with Jay. You smile as you feel his arms wrapped around your torso. You settle yourself back in to go back to sleep and you feel Jay's topless body behind you. But when you do move, you also feel a little 'friend' of Jay's poking you in the leg. You carefully take his arm off you and rip the sheets off the bed. Jay rolls over onto his back and his erection is completely poking out of the hole of his boxers. You look up at his face to see him smirking in his sleep.

You reach over and stroke him gently with one hand and pick at his boxers with the other. You then slip off the boxers. You take a moment to admire Jay's naked body. His tight chest, his abs, his toned arms and legs, and his cock ;) You settle yourself in between his legs and you begin stroking him again and play with his balls. You pass your tongue up his shaft and circle the head of his penis. You begin to bob your head up and down repeatedly as you take more and more into your mouth. You hear Jay begin to pick up his breathing and feel him start to move around a bit. Jay opens his mouth and begins to moan and move his hips gently in his sleep. You pull away and giggle a little. You continue to do your work and enjoy feeling every vein and crease in his huge cock. He squirms a little bit more until you feel a gentle hand reach over and play with your hair. You look up and Jay is looking back down at you, smiling. He guides your motions and he begins to moan more frequently.

"Damn, Michelle," he moans. Jay finally gets up to switch. He gently lays you on the bed and kisses your neck, removing your bra and then sliding a single finger down your torso and into your underwear. Meanwhile he continues kissing your neck, you feel his finger massage your clit in circles. You whimper in his ear and he passes his tongue down onto your breast. Jay flicks at your nipple with his tongue and you bite your lip. The then moves closer and closer and removes your underwear. He passes his tongue up your wet pussy and he sticks two fingers inside you, slipping them in and out. You bite your lip harder and let out a moan. You breathe deeply as he reaches in further and further into you.
"Dont stop," you manage through your moans.
Jay looks up at you with an eager smile and rubs his fingers in and out of you harder. He tenderly bites at your clit. You jerk your head back and writhe in pleasure as you cum all over his fingers. Jay removes his slick fingers and continues to rub your clit with them. He then licks all of it off.

Jay hovers over you and kisses your neck again. You grab at his cock and aid it inside you. He begins to thrust his hips gently. After a while he begins to pick up speed and goes harder. Both of you moan out each others names. You grab at the sides of the bed as Jay continuously thrusts his hips with lust. Beads of sweat begin to roll down his body. You get turned on by the fact that hes building up a sweat.
"Harder," you breathe. And jay then begins to ram himself inside you. His deep grunts are a raging turn on along with gazing into his deep blue eyes. You dig your nails into his back as you beg for more. Jay slams you as hard as he can against the bed. You scream out his name and he screams out yours. The pleasure takes over your body and you cum all over his huge cock. The feeling is then replaced with him erupting inside you. You tremble as the pleasure surges inside you.

Both of you stare into each others eyes breathlessly. Jay lies down next to you and cuddles with you again. Both of you shut your eyes and fall back asleep.