Sandy and Siva

Imagine going to a Wanted concert with your sister. You've always loved them from the beginning and especially Siva. This was your birthday present from her, so you were extremely happy. How she managed to get two VIP and front row seats? You're not sure, but you don't care. You're about to see your idols!

As you walk in the doors you spot Jayne. She looks like she's waiting for someone. She sees you two walk in and she smiles and waves. You and your sister are fangirling on the inside because it's freaking Jayne Collins! Anyway, she motions for you to go over to her. "Hello girls! May I see your tickets?" You look at your sister and she does the same wondering what Jayne wants with your tickets. "Ah! So you two are the lucky fans then! Come with me!" She winked and started walking towards the door. You and your sister are fangirling like crazy now, but you refuse to show it.

You approach a HUGE bus. And by huge, I mean GIGANTIC! "Is this the tour bus?!" Your sister asks. "Yep!" Jayne says confidently. "It's huge!" You exclaim. She chuckels and she motions you to follow her insisde. As you walk in, you gasp. It's almost like a house on wheels! And yes, it has bedrooms ;) She goes into a room to reveal the 5 boys, Your idols, The Wanted. They all look up and smile. You look at your sister and she knows what you're thinking. 'Okay, I can do this. Just be yourself.' You think to yourself. As your sister makes her way over to Max, You make your way over to Siva.

"Hi love, whats your name?" He asks. He's even more beautiful in person! That perfect smile, those gorgeous cheekbones and those pearly whites... You just got turned on. ;D "I'm Sandy!" You say nervously. "Well, it's a beautiful name just like you." He winks. Yeah, it was cheesy but you don't care. Siva Freaking Kaneswaran just said you were beautiful! You sat there talking for a while and got to know each other and found out that you two had a lot in common. "Want me to show you around?" He asks. "Sure."

You get up and he takes you by the hand guiding you around the bus. "And finally, my room." He pushes the door open and before your eyes was this beautiful room with candles all over- typical Siva. He leads you in and shuts the door behind him. He suddenly pushes you up against the wall and starts kissing you. He then starts to kiss your neck. You tug on the bottom of his shirt and pull it off, showing his perfect body. He smirks at you before doing the same. He makes his way down to your breasts and starts flicking his tongue against one of your nipples while his other hand makes his way down to your pants to massage your clit. You silently moan, not wanting the others to hear whats going on.

He then lowers himself so he can take off you pants and underwear. He leads you to the bed and gently lies you down and opens you legs. He kisses the inside of your thigh before making his way to your dripping wet pussy. He swirls his tongue around your clit, making you moan a little louder this time, and then shoves two fingers inside of you. You gasp at the sensation and you start to breath a lot heavier. Siva hovers over you to kiss you again, as you taste yourself in the process. You flip yourselves around so that you are now on top.

You start to trail kisses down from Siva's neck, to his chest and down to his bulge pressing against his pants. You rub it a little before taking his pants off and he moans. Finally, you decide to take off his pants and boxers revealing his erect cock. He's Huge! You take his shaft and slowly start to pump it, as you take the head of his penis in your mouth. He tilts his head back and groans in pleasure and slightly thrusts his hips forward so that you are now deepthroating him. He stiffens in your mouth and you pull him out.

He filps you over so now he's on top. He decides to tease you and grind the head of his cock against your throbbing pussy. "Ugh.. Siva just fuck me already!" You say out of sexual frustration. He chuckles and slowly slides himself in, letting you adjust to his size. He thrusts slowly at first and then picks up his speen in the process.

It isn't long before he cums inside of you, causing you to cum also. He lies on top of you, both of you panting. "Sandy, I know we just met, but I don't want this to be a one time thing. I think you're so beautiful... So will you be mine?" A huge grin appears on your face and you blush. "I would love to Siva." He smiles and kisses you passionately before getting ready for the night of your life.

__________________________________________________________________________

So sorry that it took so long, but I really hope you enjoyed it! ;D