Bree and Tom (Requested vampire Imagine)

Imagine for @SykesTWNathan

Imagine: You're in your house and it's pitch black. The power went out and you're all alone in the dark. All you have is a flashlight with you. You've always had a problem with being in the dark alone, so you called your boyfriend, Tom. It wasn't long until you heard the door creak open. You start shaking, not knowing who could be in your house because you only called him a minute ago and he said he would be here in an hour! You tremble as you hear footsteps coming towards you.

"T-Tom? I-Is that y-you?" You tremble as you point the flashlight in the direction of the footsteps. All of a sudden someone grabs you from behind and you scream trying to fight the person. You kick them where it hurts and you hear a yelp that sounds too familiar to you. You turn to point the flashlight to the person and it's Tom! He's on the floor groaning in pain. "OMG Tom I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!" You say rushing to help him up. "It's okay babe it wasn't the best idea to do that when it's pitch black in here." You giggle as you lead him to the couch to sit. "I thought you said you would be here in an hour?" You say trying not to sound rude. "Well... I kind of sped here..." He says. 

"Oh." you chuckle. "Do you want a cuppa?" "Yes please." He says. You head over towards the kitchen. You reach to grab the kettle that sits in the drying rack when you feel a sharp object run across your arm. "Shit!" you yell. As you were going to grab the kettle there was a knife in the way that managed to cut you. "You okay babe?" Tom says coming in. You shine the flashlight on your heavily bleeding arm and look at Tom. He just stares at it, licking his lips. "Tom! Help me!" He comes out of his trance and rushes over to you. "Sorry babe... Let me get that for you." He smirks. "Tom, are you okay?" you ask, confused to why he's acting like this. "Yeah babe I'm fine." He says looking into your eyes. You notice that his eyes aren't the same... They're... Red?! "Tom, did you buy colored eye contacts?" "Shit." He mumbles. "Tom, really, what's going on?! You've been acting kind of weird ever since you saw my arm, which is still bleeding by the way!" You say worrying. 

"I'm sorry babe!" he says. Thinking that he would get a towel to stop the bleeding, he does something really abnormal... he licks the blood off of your arm. "WHAT THE FUCK TOM?!" You yell. He doesn't answer and his grip on you arm tightens. "You taste amazing babe." He says smirking. He continues to suck your arm which hurts, but feels good. You let out a small moan, making him stop. He lets go of your arm and leans in to kiss you. The kiss soon gets heated. He breaks away and starts to stare at your neck and licks his lips. Then it hits you. The way he looked at your bleeding arm and licked it off and the way he's looking at your neck right now just gives it away! He's a vampire...

"Bite me." You say. "What?" "JUST BITE ME ALREADY!" You yell. "You sure?" He asks. "Do. It." You demand. He smirks and dives in, sucking your blood. You've always thought that a vampire bite would be painful, but this... this is the most amazing thing you've ever felt! You let out a moan as he continued to suck on your neck. He starts kissing around the area, then brings his lips back to yours. He takes your top and bra off, then starts to massage your breasts before putting his mouth on one of your nipples. He starts trailing down kisses making his way to your soaking wet underwear. He takes off your pants and underwear. "Mmm you're so wet babe." He chuckles. He then starts massaging your clit, while sticking two fingers inside of you. You gasp at the feeling. He then starts to flick his tongue against your clit, making your breathing heavier.

He moans and stands back up to kiss you. He leaned himself againt you, and you can feel his bulge pressing against your leg. You moan again and start to rub it. You pull off his shirt and pants and stare at his long hard cock. You take his shaft and slowly start to pump it. You then lick the head of his penis before taking his whole legnth in your mouth. He runs his fingers through your hair, guiding your motions. You feel him stiffen up and take him out of your mouth. He lies you down on the table, hovering over you and kissing you. You look into his eyes full of lust and smile. He chuckles at you. "What?" You say, worrying that you may have something on your face. "Nothing. Just admiring my new vampire girlfriend." 

You chuckle lightly. "Tom?" You say. "Yeah babe." "Hurry up and fuck me." you moan. He laughs in response and thrusts himself inside of you with one movement. He starts thrusting slowly, then picks up the pace in the process. His deep groans in your ear and his hot breath on your neck make you reach your climax a little faster then you wanted to. He can feel you're about to cum, so he slows down making it worse. "TOM!" You yell out of sexual frustration. He chuckles then picks up his pace again. You feel him stiffen inside of you, and before you know it, you feel a hot liquid surge through your body, making you cum on his dick. He lies on top of you, both panting from the hot vampire sex you've just had ;)

You look around you to see a dent in the wall with a few cracks, and a few cracks in the table. Your eyes go wide. "Did... did we do that?!" you gasp. Tom chuckles. "Well when you're a vampire your stregnth increases... so yes." You laugh and stare into his eyes. "I love you Bree." You smile. "I love you too Tom."