Danielle and Jay

Personal Imagine for @Danielle_JayTW_

"I can't belive you Jay!" you say, tears streaming down your face.

"Will you just let me explain?!?" he shouts.

"What, you're just going to tell me that you were drunk? Because that's the same excuse every single fucking time, Jay, and im done with it! We're done!"

You make an attempt to run out of the door when Jay grabs your waist and pulls you into him, kissing you roughly.

You were still aggrivated, tears still running down your face, but you couldn't help but melt in his arms everytime he kissed you. He broke the kiss and stared into your eyes, wipping away the tears with his fingers.

"Please dont leave," he whispers.

He kisses you again and you close the door behind you, leading him into your room. The intensity quickly builds up as you two begin grasping at each other. Without breaking the kiss, clothes are being tugged and taken off. A trail of clothes leades from your bedroom door to the bed. He runs his hands down your back and grabs your ass while you run your fingers through his hair and bite at his lip. You then put your hands on his tight chest and throw him down onto the bed and run your hand up his abs. You settle yourself in between his legs and take him into your mouth. You look up at him and he jerks his head back while he grabs at the back of yours and guides your motions. He lets out a long groan and moans out your name in a deep tone. "Danielle...," Jay breathes.You get up and then he changed positions. He goes down and brings your hips closer to him as he rubs a finger on your pussy and flicks his tongue on your clit, making you flinch.

You bared your teeth as you were eager for more. You hover over him and you slip his hard, throbbing cock into you. You immediately take the lead as you begin to ride him. He grips at your waist and you also feel him begin to thrust into you. He closes his eyes tightly as he moans frequently. You put your hands on his abs and you feel the muscles contracting under his skin. He then flips you over and he is now on top. He takes his cock and aids it into you. Jay starts pounding you roughly and you feel waves of pleasure going through your body. The sound of you moaning turns him on even further and you hear him grunting.

"Harder," you manage through your heavy breathing.

Jay begins to slam you as hard as he can. He hunches over and kisses your neck and grabs one of your breats. You then begin to scream out his name.

A couple thrusts later you feel a pressure building up inside you. You hear his breathing picking up as his grunting becomes more frequent. Both of you flinch as both of you cum at the same time. Jay gazes into your eyes and once both of you catch your breathe, he says, "please dont leave me."

You stare back into his deep blue eyes and you cant imagine yourself without him. Your eyes swell up as a single tear runs down your cheek and you kiss him again.