Amanda and Nathan

Imagine for IheartNath_TW

Imagine going to a meet and greet after a Wanted concert. You've been waiting all your life for this day to come and it's finally here! You've always had a soft spot for Nathan and you were just dying to meet him! Finally, it's your turn in line. You go up to the guys and hug them. Once you reach Nathan, you're starstruck. He's even more gorgeous in person! Those perfect teeth and those beautiful green eyes... You're already wet ;D "Hello, what's your name love?" His voice brings you out of your trance. "Hi.. I'm Amanda.." You say shyly. He chuckles and lifts your head up with his fingers. "Y'know, you're cute when you blush." He winks. 'Holy Shit! Why do you do this to me Nath?!' you think to yourself.

"So I know we just met, but would it be okay if I took you out on a date sometime?" He asked nervously. "I think that would be lovely." You respond. You both trade numbers and wind up texting the whole night. Then it hits you. Nathan Sykes, from The Wanted is texting you, and taking you out on a date tomorrow night. Wow...

*

The Date....

"That was the most funniest thing I ever heard!" Nathan laughed, not being able to stop. "You're too funny Amanda!" He says calming down a bit. You'd think being on a date with Nathan would be awkward because of his socially awkwardness, but he's actually easy to talk to. He's so sweet and kind and you've never felt this way about any guy before. The waitress came over to give you guys the bill and Nathan paid for the food. "Thanks Nath." You say. "No worries love. Wanna head back to mine?" He asks. "Sure." You say.

*

Watching a movie and cuddling. This is nice. All of a sudden, you feel a hot breath on your neck which sends shivers down your spine. You turn around to see Nathan staring at you. Not in the creepy way, but he's admiring you. He cups your face in his hands and starts kissing you passionately. The kiss soon gets heated and it's not long before you're both naked on the couch. Nathan trails kisses from your neck and down to your wet pussy. You moan as he sticks two fingers inside of you, flicking his tongue against you clit. "Nath..." You groan. He hovers over you and kisses you again. 

You switch positions so now you're on top of Nathan. You trail kisses from his neck, down to his chest making your way to his hard cock. He groans as you swirl your head around the head of his penis, licking off all of the pre cum that's on it. You then take him in your mouth and he runs his fingers through your hair guiding your motions. You feel him stiffen in your mouth and stop. You then hover over him, kissing him passionately while sliding his massive dick into your wet hole. You slowly grind on him, making him moan and groan. 

Since he can't take the speed ;) he flips you over and pounds into you. Beads of sweat trickle down his body making him even more irrisistable. Those sexy deep groans and the hot breath on your neck drive you insanse! You dig your nails into his back as you begin to reach your climax. You finally cum on his dick and then you feel a warm sensation run through your body sending shivers down your spine. You both lay on top of each other panting. "Amanda, you're so beautiful and ever since I got to know you, I fell for you even harder. Will you be mine?" Nathan asks. "Of course I will Nathan." You respond before kissing him softly.