Ibiye and Nathan

Imagine for @IbiyeTW

Imagine going with the boys to go swim with sharks in Australia. You're dealthly afriad of sharks and the boys thought it would be 'nice' to force you to go with them. As the man is explaining about them, Nathan can tell you're uncomfortable. "Y'know you don't have to go if you don't want to." Nathan whispers in your ear. "But now the boys will think I'm just a whimp..." You whisper back. "If it makes you feel any better, I won't go." He smiles his gorgeous smile which you return. They boys go to get their equiptment on when Tom says "Are you coming Nath?" "No, I'm going to stay here with Ibiye and keep her company. Is that alright?" Nathan says. "Alright, suit yourself."

They go in the other room to change while Nathan looks around. "I probably should of went..." You trail off. "When the guys come out, they're gonna make fun of me!" Nathan looks at you and walks over to you. He's so close to you, that you can feel his hot breath on your face which drives you crazy! He cups your face and stares into your eyes. "You don't have to. You're afraid of sharks and they should understand that. If they make fun of you, I'll defend you." He smiles again and you both lean in closer. It isn't long until you fell a soft pair of lips on yours. Butterflies fill your stomach and the kiss gets heated. You both pull away for some air. "Wanna take this somewhere else?" Nathan asks. You nod and make your way to the hotel.

*

You both get into your hotel room and Nathan kicks the door closed, not breaking the kiss between you two. He pushes you up against the wall and kisses around your neck to try and find your weak spot. As he does, you let out a little moan, indicating that he found it. You feel him smile against your skin as he starts to leave a love bite. "Nath...." You moan. He begins to take your shirt and  bra off and you do the same to him. He takes one breast and flicks his tongue against your nipple while sliding his hands down your pants and massaging your clit. You both walk over to the bed and he lies you down, taking both his and your pants off.

He hovers over you and kisses you passionately. He enters you in one movement, thrusting slowly at first. "Faster Nath..." You groan. He does as you say and gets faster, making the pleasure so intense you dig your nails into his back. His deep sexy moans turn you on even more making you reach your climax and you cum all over his dick. He takes himself out of you and licks you clean until you cum in his mouth.

You sit up and push him back on the bed, taking his shaft and slowly puming it while looking directly into his eyes. He tilts his head back and groans as you swirl your tongue around the head of his penis and take him into your mouth. He then runs his fingers through your hair, guiding your motions. "Shit!" He grunts. He stiffens inside of you and you climb back on top of him, sliding his dick into your pussy and riding him. You feel a warm sensation throughout your body. You and Nathan both lay on top of each other, panting. "Thank you Nathan." You whisper. "For what?" He chuckles, pushing a strand of hair away from your eye. "For telling me that I didn't have to go." You smile. "You're welcome love." He winks at you before you fall asleep in each other's arms.