Chapter 10

After the door was closed and locked we stood in the living room. Me watching Caleb, waiting for him to make good on his promise and Caleb looking around the apartment like he was inspecting it. After waiting close to a minute, I broke the silence, "What are you looking for?"

"I'm just mentally making a list of all the places I'm going to fuck you on and how I'm going to do it."

His statement had me tingling and I could feel myself getting wet. 

"Do you want to hear my list?" He said walking toward me with a smile on his face and hunger in his eyes. Since I really, really wanted to, I nodded quickly. Once his body was so close it was almost touching mine, he bent down and whispered in my ear, "First, I'm going to take you in your bed. Then I'll have you on your knees on the couch. After that I'm going to put your ass on the counter in your kitchen and eat you till you come. Then I want you on your knees, taking my cock while I fuck your face. Finally, I'll have you in your shower before I let you get some sleep, then we can wake up in the morning to start again."

I was fighting back a moan and I was pretty sure I was close to coming just from his little speech when he grabbed my waist with one hand and fisted my hair with the other. I let out a gasp and before I knew it, his tongue was in my mouth and he backed me into my door. Trapped between the hard door and his hard body, I had no where to go. Not that I would want to go anywhere. So I gave it as good as I was getting, rolling onto my toes and grabbing his hair to pull him closer to me. As the kiss turned from hot to feral, Caleb slid his hand from my waist to my ass and pulled me up his body until I had my legs wrapped around his waist.

I felt him moving then but didn't stop the kiss until I was ripped from him and dropped onto my bed. I didn't even get the chance to be shocked by this because he was on me in a second, ripping my clothes from me until I was naked and panting for him.

He dropped down and claimed my breast with his mouth, sucking it in deep. He then proceeded to use his tongue and teeth to torture me before moving to the other one and giving it the same treatment. All while his hand was toying with me, circling my clit just enough to drive me crazy but not close enough to give me what I wanted. This went on for a while until I was writhing underneath him, digging my nails into his skin so hard I'm sure I drew blood, and begging him to take me. Eventually he pulled his mouth away from my body but kept his hand working on me, slipping two fingers inside. "Fuck I missed you and how wild you get. And how wet you get when I get my hands on you. Fuck doll, you're dripping."

"Please Cal, I need you. Please!"

"What do you need doll. Come on baby, tell me exactly what you need." He whispered in my ear, biting it when he finished.

"I want your cock. Please Caleb, I need your cock in me." I cried, moving my hips with his fingers, trying to find more friction.

"Since you asked so nicely..." He said as he withdrew fingers. He quickly stripped and I heard the rip of foil and got even wetter, knowing just what I was going to get.

Before I knew it, I felt his warm weight on top of me and felt him guide his cock to my opening. But he didn't put it in, he moved it up and down, teasing me. "Do you want this?"

"God yes. Please Caleb, it's been too long." And it had.

He didn't answer, he just thrust into me. My head went back and I let out a deep moan, loving the way he felt. He held still for a moment, letting me adjust to having him so deep. "Fuck. You're so god damned tight. You ready?"

"Yes. Move now." I said, moving my hips so he would get the hint.

And get the hint he did. Because he started pounding into me. All I could do was hold onto him tighter and enjoy the ride. He kept up a fast, relentless pace that had me quickly spiraling toward my orgasm. Sensing that I was getting close, Caleb moved his fingers to my clit once again and began moving it in time with his trust. Still a writhing mess, my back arched and my head dug into the mattress as I fell off the edge and into one of the best orgasms I've had in a long time. Caleb kept going for another minute before his began to pound harder but without the rhythm and he came with a deep growl. He dropped his weight onto me for a moment as it was still leaving him before he came up on his forearms, but kept his forehead pressed against mine We stayed like this for a while, neither of us speaking, just staying close, absorbing the moment.