chapter 1: Alliance

SmolJuvi
Team Natsu was currently working at a new restaurant called 8 Island in Hargeon as a direct result of Lucy&Juvi asking everyone for help. Lathaniel, was working at the cafe dressed in a waiter's uniform, as a decision by the owner and managers of the shop.

Lathaniel: "Why am I dressed up like this again?"

Lucy: "Because we need help earning money for rent."

Lathaniel: "You shoulda thought about rent before it was due."

Juvi: "S-shut up and start working!"

Lathaniel: "Yeah yeah."

Lathaniel: <Might as well give it a try now that I'm already here.>

The doorbell rang and a group of ladies came through the door. Lathaniel went to meet them with a slight bow and a gentle smile.

Lathaniel:'in smooth and sexy voice' "Welcome! Please, take a seat mistresses. Shall I take any coats for you all as well?"

Almost instantly, the ladies were starstruck with heart eyes as they handed their coats for Lathaniel to go hang up. Afterwards, Lathaniel went to go take the ladies orders.

Lathaniel: "Now, what shall you ladies be having today?"

Lathaniel said this as gently as he could almost causing the ladies to scream out of their newfound crush on their waiter.

Lady 1: "I-I'll have some tea."

Ladies: "Make that all of us!"

Lathaniel: "Right away, I'll be back with your tea mistresses."

Lathaniel walked away from the table while the girls began to swoon away at Lathaniel and noticed that Lucy&Juvi was yelling at a near nude Gray about something and that Natsu was about to start eating another customer's order. Quietly, he snuck up behind Natsu and chopped him on the head. Happy and Ren were going around in small suits carrying drinks.

Lathaniel: "How many times do I have to tell you not to eat the food you're serving?"

Natsu: "S-sorry, it just looks so good..."

Erza: "I know you boys want something, so just tell me~"

Erza was nearly sitting on a table as she was taking orders for a group of men. Exciting them, a lot.

Men: "We'll take one of everything!"

Ren: "That's one way of giving service."

Happy: "Aye"

Timeskip

The work shift was over and Team Natsu was sitting outside of the restaurant. Yajima, the owner of the restaurant and an ex member of the magic council was sitting outside in front of them.

Yajima: "I must say, I'm most surpised at all of your hard work. You are all welcome here anytime."

Erza: "Thank you, this was a valuable experience."

Lathaniel: <Of what exactly?>😒

Gray: "Now I know how tired Mirajane feels after serving food all day."

Natsu: "and how full she must be."

Lucy: "She doesn't eat the food she's supposed to serve like you do Natsu!

Lathaniel: "By the way, how is the council doing?"

Yajima: "Well I did retire some time ago."

Natsu and Gray: "The Magic Council?!"