The prophecy

March

Winter's gone and spring is springing. Shines the sun with warmth of old. Ding-dong! Ding-dong! Chapel bells are ringing. We're done with being cold! Flower's abloom with odors pleasant, All of Arrandelle is glad! Mother Earth, we thank you for the presets! Spring's good, and winter's bad. 

Winter's gone and spring is springing. Shines the sun with warmth of old. The chapel bells are ringing ding dong. We're done with being cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We celebrate spring, we know once it's here. The ancient troll prophecy won't come to pass this year. (Phew). 

What is the prophecy you might say? What did it say you want to know? Well that is the subject of this chapter. Your future is bleak! Your kingdom will splinter! Your land shall be c-(The kids crack up.) Your future is bleak and your kingdom will splinter. Your land shall be cursed with unending winter. With blasts of cold will come dark art and a ruler with a frozen heart. Then all will perish in snow and ice. Unless you are freed with a sword sacrifice! 

"What's a sword sacrificed?" asked someone. "Beats me" responded another. "Quiet" yelled the narrator. 

But frozen starvation is not today's date. Plus, we have an extra-special cause to celebrate. The most gracious, gorgeous, smartest, kindest, absolutely perfect- (That will do)-role model this land has ever seen-Princess Elsa-(I really love her)-becomes our queen! 

There she is.