We know better

3 years later Anna was born. Elsa went to see her new little sister in the crib

"Hello little baby, you're a princess just like me. Bet you're thinking maybe it's pretty cool thing to be but soon you'll see that everyone expects a lot from you. They say that there a princess should and shouldn't do." said Elsa. "But you and me we, know better." 

Now Elsa is 7 and Anna is 4. 

They are playing a game. "1, 2, 3 Clap together, snap together" They both said. "You and me together, knees together, freeze together. Up or down together, princess crown together. Always be together, you and me. 1, 2, 3 together, clap together, snap together. You and me together, knees together, freeze together. Up of down together, princess crown together. Always be together, you and me." 

Elsa is now 9 and Anna is now 6

"They say a princess is full of charm and grace. They say she always knows her place. They say a princess wears pink and frilly clothes. They say she never laughs and snorts milk out her nose. They say she's calm, they say she's kind. They say she never speaks her mind or freezes nanny's big behind" said Elsa. "But you and me we know better" responded Anna. 

"You girls are in so much trouble! Wait until I tell your father..." the Nanny yelled. "How come you can do that and I can't" asked Anna. "I don't know. I wish you could thou..." responded Elsa. 

Elsa is now 12 and Anna is now 9

"They say a princess is super duper sweet. She doesn't fight, she doesn't sweat. And you never see her eat" they both tease. "They say a princess doesn't climb and scrape her knee" said Anna. "They say a princess wouldn't freeze her tutor's tea" said Elsa freezing their tutor's tea and giggling. "They say she's poised" mark Anna. "They say she's fair" responded Elsa. "She never mentions underwear!" they laughed. "Or longs to see the world out there" said Anna day dreaming. "But you and me, we, have big ideas of our own. For the distant someday when we're grown" said Elsa. 

Elsa is now 15 and Anna is 12

"When I'm queen" stated Elsa. "And I'm your right hand" stated Anna. "You'll get to travel" said Elsa. "Throughout the land" responded Anna excitedly. "I'll tell them of my sister and the magic things she can do." "We'll take care of our people and they will love me and you." "No one can tell us what a princess should be as long as we're together, you and me" said Elsa.