Fixer upper

Kristoff POV

After Anna was struck by her sister, I got her out of there. I figured that Elsa does not want to be bothered and I was concern for Anna. I took her to who I call "Love exports" hoping that they will know what to do.  When we got there everyone was excited to see me again. And then they saw me with Anna and immediately got the wrong idea about us and tried to trick us into getting married. 

"Why are you holding back from such a man?" asked Bulda. "Is it the grumpy way he talks?" "Oh the clumpy way he walks?" said Pabbie. "Or the pear-shaped, square shaped weirdness of his feet?" asked a child. "And through we know he washes well, He always ends up sort of smelly" said Pabbie. "Hey" I responded. 

"But you'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet!" said Bulda. "Take that back!" I said annoyed. I am not sensitive and sweet. "So he's a bit of a fixer-upper. So he's got a few flaws" said Pabbie. "Like his peculiar brain, dear" responded Bulda. "His thing with the reindeer" added Pabbie. 

"That's a little outside of nature's laws! So he's a bit of a fixer-upper but this we're certain of. You can fix this fixer-upper, up with a little bit of love" said Bulda. "Ha hey, hey, can we just stop talking about this? I mean, we have a real, actual problem here!" I told them annoyed. 

"Is it the way that he runs scared? Or that he's socially imparred?" said the Hidden folk people. "Or that he only likes to tinkle in the woods" added a child. "Is that true" Anna asked. "Is his thick and curly back hair. Maybe throwing you off track there? Or the way he covers up. That he's the honest goods?" said the hiding folk people.  

"So he's just a bit of a fixer-upper. He's got a couple of bugs" they continued. "No I don't" I responded. "His isolation is confirmation of his desperation for human beings. He's just a bit of a fixer-upper but we know what to do. The way to fix up this fixer-upper is to fix him with you!" they said. I just don't like other people so yeah I keep myself isolated. My parents decided to abandon me and I had to go to an orphanage before I decide to run away. 

"We aren't saying you can change him because people don't really change. We're only saying that love's a force that's powerful and strange. Human make bad choices if they're mad, or scared, or stressed. But throw a little love their way and you'll bring out their best!" said Bulda. 

"Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper. That's what it's all about! Call a sister or brother when you need each other to raise us up and round us out. Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper but when push comes to shove" said the hidden folks. "The only fixer-upper-fixer that can fix up a fixer-upper is" started Olaf. I was like seriously. "True love" finished the hidden folks. "Guys come on" I told them getting really annoyed. 

When I saw her in the crazy wedding outfit that the rock trolls put on her I was like "Wow." I couldn't stop looking at her. But it doesn't matter what I feel. She is engaged to someone else, not me. They obviously doesn't care that she is engaged to someone else and tried to get us to get married. Ones when I slap out of it from my daydream about Anna, she felt pain. 

Pabbie checked on her and told us that "only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart." I have to take her back to Hans. As much as I wish that I could be her true love, I know she doesn't see me like that.