Love is an open door

Anna and Hans were talking, enjoying each other company

"Okay, can I just say something crazy?" asked Hans. "I love crazy" Anna responded. Then she continued "All my life has been a series of doors in my face and then suddenly I bump into you." "I was thinking the same thing! Because like...I've been watching my whole life to find my own place. And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue" he responded. 

"But with you, I've found my own place. I see your face and it's nothing like I've ever known before" she said. "Love is an open door and it should never be closed. It should never be closed on you" responded Hans looking into Anna's eyes. "I mean it's crazy" said Hans. "What?" asked Anna. "We finished each other-" started Hans. "Sandwiches!" finished Anna even though Hans was probably going to say sentences. 

"That what I was going to say" responded Hans knowing that wasn't what he was going to say. "I've never met someone who thinks so much like me" they said together. Then they were jinxing each other. "Our mental synchronization can have but one explanation. You and I were just meant to be" responded Anna. 

"Say goodbye to the pain of the past. We don't have to feel it anymore" said Hans. "Life is an open door. Life can be so much more with you" they told each other. 

Hans POV

Here's my chance. She is so naive even though we had just met she is already in love with me. I just need to pop the question and I will be one step closer of becoming king and rule Arendelle since I am only 13 in line back at my own kingdom. "Can I say something crazy?" I asked going down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" "Can I say something crazier" responded Anna. "Yes!" she told me. We kissed passionately.