Returning home

Few minutes later

The team get into the Tardis and dematerialize from Shada.

Past Missy:"Well,that was a fun adventure but I most be going now.Lots of things to do,lots of places to be.Bye."

The past Missy tap a button on her vortex manipulator then disappeared with a flash.

Missy:"That is so like me."

13th Doctor:"Let's go to Lord Vortech's Tardis.We got some people to rescue."

12th Doctor put the coordinates then pull down the lever.The Tardis materialize and the team exit the Tardis.They see that they are in the control room,and see that Rose and Meta-crisis Doctor still screaming.The Doctors pull out their sonic screwdriver,point to the tubes,activate the sonic,and the machines stop glowing and Rose and Meta-crisis Doctor stop screaming.The cuffs in the tube released them and the door open.They exit the tubes and walk to the gang.

Meta-crisis Doctor:"Thank you."

Rose and meta-crisis Doctor faint.

12th Doctor:"Great.I'm gonna need a pair of hands."

The Doctors walk to one of them and grab them from under their arms.Bill and Clementine walk to their Doctor and help them by lifting the feet.They start walking to the Tardis.

13th Doctor:"Should we send everyone back home with your Tardis,or mine?"

12th Doctor:"I-"

13th Doctor:"Mine it is then."

Bill:"Hey,that wasn't fair."

5 minutes later

The Tardis materialize.13th Doctor lean on the console.

13th Doctor:"Storybrooke,2012."

Emma:"Our home."

12th Doctor:"Yep."

13th Doctor:"It's also morning."

Henry:"So,this is it then."

13th Doctor:"For now."

Zelena:"Thank you for helping us,Doctors."

12th Doctor:"My pleasure."

13th Doctor:"Good luck raising your child,Zelena.She's gonna be a stubborn one."

Zelena:"We weren't remember meeting your 13th incarnation,are we?"

12th Doctor:"No.Sorry."

Killian:"Well,it's been fun and strange meeting you."

13th Doctor:"Like wise."

Bill:"It was amazing meeting you guys."

The magic crew leave the Tardis.13th Doctor pull the lever.

Clementine:"One day,we should go there."

13th Doctor:"Time will tell,it always does."

13th Doctor start setting the coordinates.

Few seconds later

The Tardis materialize.

13th Doctor:"This is only for this version of me,Clementine,Batman,Wyldstyle,and Gandalf."

They exit the Tardis.

X-PO:"You did it,again.There goes another Vortech.I hope the rest of the reality will stop them."

Wyldstyle:"Where are the luteces?"

X-PO turn around and see the luteces gone.

X-PO:"They were here a second ago."