The big reveal

The Tardis is start shaking and the Doctor try to pull a lever but no luck.

Doctor:"She's fighting it.I'm going to fight with one of the most dangerous person in the multiverse and she doesn't like it."

There was a blast on the console.

Killian:"Can you stop for a sec?"

Doctor:"No.Hang on!"

The Doctor pull down the lever with all his strength and it fully went down.The Tardis materialize.The Doctor take the gauntlet off,put it on the console,and run to the doors and open them.The Tardis land a mile away from Valeyard's ship.

Bill:"You think when we get there,there will be a trap?"

Doctor:"Yes.Maybe.I'm going to give it a 59 percent.59,really?54 percent."

The Doctor close the door and walk back to the console.The Tardis made some sound and no one understands but the Doctor and Missy because they understand Tardis.

Doctor:"I will give him a chance.If he doesn't accept it then I'll do something clever and stop him."

Regina:"Who are you talking to?"

Doctor:"The Tardis.She is a living vehicle,and as a living vehicle she can speak."

Rumplestiltskin:"You said you'll going to give the Valeyard a chance.A chances of what and why?"

Doctor:"I chance to stop this whole thing because I want to believe that there is good in the universe."

Amy:"How is she?"

Doctor:"She got the power to move through the time vortex and enter in any time,but not in anyplace,and the gravity engine is stable.Luckily she wiped the hot sauce that you put,Nardole,or else we'll be dropping down.We need to stay here for a while until she fully stable,healthy,and powerful."

Max:"What do we do until then?"

Doctor:"Talk like always,let's talk about how to stop if he refuse.Let say if the Valeyard attack us,he will give no mercy and try to kill you.I will be mad at him,it's a small universe when I am mad,then I do something that I will regret and the guilt will hunt me forever knowing I could do so much more,I am afraid of the choices that I will make.Choices defines us,choices is the solution to our action.What kind of person I am,what will I be?"

Amy:"Why are you asking this?"

Doctor:"Because the last time I fought him,it ended up him being died.A coward or killer?Is this what people call a mid-life crisis?"

Jim:"Yes."

The Tardis made a sound then move her monitors.One toward the Doctor,the other to the team.