Doctor disco

Doctor and bill enter the tardis,they close the door but someone's foot was stopping it.

Doctor:"What is it,can't you see I'm trying to go?"

Nardole:"Yeah I can see that,but you promise yourself that you will keep an eye on the vault."

Bill:"Yeah,lets keep the mad women in a vault so she can't just,I don't know,stay cause she want to impress the Doctor."

Doctor:"She does got a point,that why I like traveling with her and not with you,you always see the negative parts and not on the bright ones."As the doctor walk around the console and press a few buttons."Beside I'm a person who always break the rules,and have fun in the timeline a bit."

Nardole:"That why you like to be call Doctor Disco on your answering machine?"

Bill:"Yeah.I was wondering why you call yourself Doctor disco back in 1814?"

Doctor:"I was famous during future disco time,I had met a wonderful crowd that party like it was the end of the world.But it was the end of their planet,so I rescued them and left them on a nice beach,where the night last for 6 years and you can see the stars,so bright and beautiful.Some people say that they could see diamonds in them."

While everyone was imaginings that,the doctor pulls a lever trying to time travel,but the Tardis didn't want to go.The Doctor check the scanner to see what was the matter.

Nardole:"I thought you might do that so I remove something out of the Tardis."

Doctor:"The Tardis update herself,anything you take out of the Tardis can still leave,unless it's my guitar or my disco ball?"

Bill:"You got a disco ball?"

Doctor:"Yes,that's is for,when I really want to let lose and have a party to have good time with people like you."

Bill smile but also almost laugh.

Nardole:"No it's not that,I took the only thing that the Tardis grows here."

The Doctor got angry.

Doctor:"Nardole you big idiot!Why would you take that if it's one of the Tardis babies!"

Bill:"Wait,the Tardis can make babies,and are you the father?"

The Doctor calm down so he can't scare Bill.

Doctor:"No,the Tardis protect them like they're her baby,but this thing is call the Architectural reconfiguration system,they reorganize them self to whatever you wish."

Bill:"Really?"

Doctor:"Yeah."

Bill:"That's cool."

Doctor:"I know.But powerful too.Wait,how did you take those out?"

Nardole:"I just had something in the engine for here to unnotice me taking it."

Doctor:"You put hot sauce in the engine!?"

Nardole nods.The Doctor walk to one of the stairs that goes down but then the Tardis shakes.The Doctor run to the controls and try to find the source of this shaking.The screen only show coordinates that he doesn't know of.The Doctor pull a lever but wouldn't fully go down.

Bill:"What is happening!?"

Doctor:"Don't know but will later."

The Doctor sprint to the settings and press a new coordinate that he knows,but the coordinates were lock on.

2 minutes later

The Doctor try the wheel and the Tardis tilt then some areas explode.The Tardis land and everyone hit the floor.Smoke came everywhere and the lights turn off.Everyone stand up.

Doctor:"Are you guys okay?"

Nardole:"Yes."

Bill:"No broken bones."

Doctor:"Good."

The Doctor walk to the monitor and check.He turn to his friend with a worry look.

Bill:"Doctor,what's wrong?"

Nardole:"Yeah,you seems to be scare and worry."

The Doctor stay silent for a second because what he was about to tell them will be scary.

Doctor:"Umm..The Tardis some how....enter to a....parallel universe."

Bill and Nardole shock.

Bill:"We are in a different universe?"

She then smile.

Doctor:"Yeah."

Nardole:"You said crossing to parallel universe is impossible now that the time lords are gone."

Doctor:"It is but we somehow made it here."

Nardole:"By accident?"

Doctor:"No.Right before I was going to go down,no sound appear.No cling,flick,slam,and no wheezing sound.We were force to leave our universe,and I pilot her off the destination and enter to a unknown universe."Then he smile."How exciting is that?"

Bill:"We are in a parallel world."

Doctor:"Yes and no.We are in a parallel but not world,universe."

Bill:"What's the different?"

Doctor:"Think of a chocolate chip cookie."

Bill:"Ok."

Doctor:"And now think of another cookie with a different topping."

Bill:"Ok."

Doctor:"Now,image that the whole chocolate cookie is our multiverse,and think of the other topping cookie with it's own multiverse.Now,think of a twister."

Bill:"Uh-huh."

Doctor:"We somehow got our chocolate chip,through the twister,and on top of a different cookie topping.But not on the surface.We are the main center of the multiverse and we enter this multiverse center."

Bill:"So,we are the first earth in our multiverse and enter to this cookie's first earth of their multiverse?"

Doctor:"Yep."

They look at the doors.

Nardole:"So out there,could be anywhere."

Doctor:"We can't just stay here forever,the Tardis will recover"He look at the screen."in 24 hours."

Nardole:"Why can't we stay here?"

Doctor:"You know what happens when I get bored.We will still go out there anyway."

Nardole nodded,he looks at bill and she nodded,the Doctor go to the doors,pull out his sonic screwdriver,opens it,reach out,and activate the sonic screwdriver.