Getting back in the game

K-9 transport into the room.

K-9:"Master."

Doctor:"You recognize me."

K-9:"I thought I may inform you that the physical pollen was teleported through the void and appear here."

Doctor:"That explain how they got here."

Max:"What's the void?"

Doctor:"The void is the space between the dimensions.Think of the void being the walls.There's the gap between the walls.But for this gap,there's nothing.No light,click,tick,flick,swoosh.Nothing but the dark emptiness.Some species call it hell."

Clyde:"Sounds unpleasant."

K-9:"Also,the walls of reality are being rip and seal,I capture the ratings and use it to figure out the place where the Valeyard record this audio."

Sarah:"What did you find?"

K-9:"The signal is weak to point pin the location."

Doctor:"You did a good job anyway.Thanks for trying,k-9."

Missy:"So,what now?We continue our quest or we give up and I can go to my vault?"

Doctor:"We are going to try to scan the entire universe,the Tardis can scan the whole thing and track the place where he is."

Martha:"But what if he isn't in this universe?"

Doctor:"I don't know.There's a million,no,not million.Billions and billions of possibilities of where he could be."

Rumplestiltskin:"I think I can help you with that."

Doctor:"How?"

Rumplestitskin:"Back in our universe,I got this gauntlet that can show you your enemies weakness,and if we use it,we can find the weakness and use it for our advantage."

Bill:"That can actually work,Doctor.Trust me I had seen it.Not how it work but it do get the job done."

Doctor:"Alright,Me,Bill,Nardole,and the magic crew will go to their universe and get this gullet while the rest of you stay here.Brigadier,K-9,and Mr.Smith work together for this.All of you,"The Doctor pulls out his sonic sunglasses,put them on, and activated toward Mr.Smith"keep track of where we are,and give us anything that may be use to us or we didn't notice.Mr.Smith is now connected to the sonic sunglasses but soon will be connected to the Tardis monitor for you to watch."

Bill:"Like Missy did?"

Doctor:"Like Missy did."

Amy:"Me and Rory are coming with."

Doctor:"No,too dangerous."

Mike:"Eleven is more dangerous."

The Doctor was surprised at this.

Doctor:"Are...are you asking to join with us to a magic world?"

Eleven:"Yes."

Doctor:"Ok.Mike,Eleven,Lucas,Dustin,Max,Nancy,Jonathan,and Steve with me."