That dream again part 1

Everyone woke up in a bright room with round things on the wall.

They all stand up.

Jim:"No way."

Doctor:"You're right,this can't possibly happen."Eleven stare at a switch and the arch to flick it was too powerful.She reach out and try to pull a red switch but the Doctor smack her hand.Eleven pull her hand back."Don't put your thumb on the control room.This all adjustable ages ago."

He walk around the console.

Eleven:"Why?"

Doctor:"Because when I change into a different face when I die,I like to keep the previous Tardises.You never know when they are useful.I organized them very carefully."

Eleven:"I mean,hitting my hand."

Doctor:"Quick answer,don't trust anything you feel or see.Don't touch anything,o.k?You don't know if they activate a trap,or maybe-"

Amy:"We are already in a trap and they are waiting for us to react to it."

Doctor:"Exactly."

Killian:"Is this a Tardis?"

Doctor:"Isn't it obvious.Why will I said I keep the previous Tardis if this wasn't a Tardis?"

Snow:"How many are there?"

Doctor:"About 14,15,13,I don't know.I,and she,kept on changing the console.But she keeps counting it even the future consoles.Which hopefully she stopped doing it.We are in the very first console room,this is where everything began."

Zelena:"And is this where we will end?"

Doctor:"Negative much."She doesn't replied and the Doctor shake his head."I will do everything it takes to get us back to reality."

Gwen:"Reality?What do you mean by that?"

Doctor:"This is a dream,Gwen."

A man appear out of nowhere.He's wearing what the Doctor is wearing.

Dream lord:"Well,that took shorter than the last time."

Rory:"Oh no,not this again."

Amy:"Come on,you still got some dark energy in you?I can understand the Valeyard,but him.Really?"

Dream lord:"Oh mommy,mommy,mommy.You have no idea of what he had done since your death."

Amy and Rory blink a few times.

Amy:"I don't care about that."

Dream lord:"Yes you do."

Doctor:"Leave them alone."

Dream lord:"Say that again.I love how he say that now.All cross,upset,annoyed,brave,and bossy.Leave them alone."

Rory:"Just leave us."