A meeting

The gang enter the dinning room then past Belle come in and she see her future self.

Past Belle:"Um,what is this?"

Past Rumplestiltskin:"They are our future self."

Present Belle walk to her younger self.

Belle:"Nice to meet me,can you take care of him?"

Present Belle handed Gideon to her younger self.

Past Belle:"Sure,but who baby is this?"Past Belle look at her future self and realize."Oh my god,whose the father?"

Doctor:"Spoiler."

Rumplestilskin:"But they will forget this later,so what is the point?"

Doctor:"If they find out about the future then they will dislike it and try a different way to make sure that that never happen in the first place,Gold."

Rumplestilskin:"Gold?"

Gold:"My curse name."

Doctor:"I know ridiculous,but what can you do about it?Now,please help us."

Rumplestiltskin:"Why will I help you,what do I get in return?"

Everyone start thinking then the Doctor got an idea.The Doctor pull out a bag.

Doctor:"Would you like a jelly baby?"

Rumplestilskin:"Jelly baby?"

Doctor:"Yeah.They are sweet,try them."

Rumplestilskin walk to the Doctor,reach in the bag,and pull out a grape jelly baby.He smell it then eat it.

Rumplestiltskin:"Taste delicious.Deal."The Doctor give Rumplestilskin the whole bag."What can I help you with?"

Doctor:"We want the gauntlet that shows the enemy weakness."

Rumplestiltskin:"Oh that,well,there is a problem.Someone stole that a few hours ago.I use my strongest spell to destroy it,but nothing."

Amy:"What was this person?"

Rumplestiltskin:"Well,it had no face,just a mouth with teeth inside.It's body was thin like a skeleton but with skin,had 3 fingers on each hand."

Eleven:"Nononononononononono."

Elevan rans out of the room.

Mike:"ELEVEN!"

Doctor:"I'll go after her.Jonathan,Nancy,Nardole,you're in charge."

The Doctor start walking out.

Zelena:"Sheesh,what happen to her?"

Bill:"Well,she met the creature,Demogorgan.When she face it,she sacrificed herself to save her lover.Now that the Demogorgan is alive and here,she probably thinks that she's going to be separated from her boyfriend again.Or it will kill one of her friends."

Few minutes later

The Doctor check the sonic screwdriver and it says that the power it's getting higher.He follow it to some stairs and walk up and enter a mini-library.He sees Eleven with her head and arms on a table.The Doctor walk toward her,pull a chair,and sit down next to her.

Doctor:"How are you feeling?"

Eleven lifts her head to reveal that she is crying.

Eleven:"Why can't that creature leave me alone,it hunts me every time in my dreams.Because of it me and Mike were separated and he live with a broken heart.It scare me to think of us separating again,I don't want that for us."