That dream again part 2

Regina copy Evil Snow Queen's moves and throw the fireballs to Evil Snow Queen's fireballs.They hit then turn into smoke.

Evil Snow Queen:"Nice one.But I don't think you can handle it if there's more."

Regina:"We will be ready."

Doctor:"No,no.We don't want a war here.There have been many wars,let's not make another one."

Regina:"She started it."

Doctor:"Yes,but let's not continue it."

Gold:"Why?"

Doctor:"Because this is the Dream Lord's idea of fun.We are the chess pieces,and he can control where the other side chess pieces will be."

Henry:"What should we do?"

Doctor:"End his fun,because we got one thing that he,and them,don't got."

Regina:"Magic?"

Amy:"Friends?"

Bill:"Hope?"

Sarah:"Sonic devices?"

Luke:"Brains?"

Snow:"Love?"

Doctor:"Good guesses but no.We got Eleven."They turn to her."Are you ready for this?"Eleven nods."Good.But remember this.Don't use your anger,it's stupid and foolish.Use your love.Do you know what is love?"

Eleven:"It's this feeling where-"

Doctor:"For your universe,yes.But for mine's.Love is a promise,a promise that you are making.When you are using your power at them,you are making a promise to protect your friends and boyfriend because you love them.Do you understand?"Eleven nods."Then let's do this."They turn to the evil side."Sorry,we had to make rules before making a stand!"

The gang start walking closer to the evil ones.The Dream Lord appear in the sidewalk then step to the road.

Dream Lord:"What this?An army of evil magic clone?That's rubbish,this must be a trap.I got an idea,why don't we hide somewhere and wake up in the Tardis,you first."

The gang stop walking.

Doctor:"Ok.Go ahead,Eleven."

Eleven stand in front of the gang and raise her hand.The bad guys start floating.

Dark Emma:"Whoa,whoaEasy,kid."

Eleven tilt her head and the bad guy's neck snap.The Doctor got shocked.Eleven lower the bodies down to the ground.

Eleven:"How did I do?"

Doctor:"Well,snapping necks wasn't in mind but...good anyway.Now,we-"

The gang see some of the bodies standing up.

Evil Queen:"Hahaha.You thought it will be easy to get rid of us?"

Henry:"Doctor,explanation."

Doctor:"There's no need an explanation."

Emma:"Why?"

Doctor:"Because they are the explanation."

Belle:"I don't get it."

Martha:"Welcome to our world."

Doctor:"Don't you see.They can't be killed because they are Dream Lords."

Steve:"What?"

Missy:"I get it.The pollen did react to them but not much because there's only a little bit of time travel in them.They can only stay in one dream because they are not that powerful.But they can still hurt us."