Realizing

46 minutes later

Everyone was at the house waiting on her awakening.They had drinks and cookies.Everyone was in the living room but Mike,he was in Eleven's room.Eleven wakes up.

Eleven:"Mike?"

Mike:"El!Are you o.k?"

She nods and they went to the living room.

Jim:"Good you're awake,now we can ask questions."

Eleven:"You haven't ask him anything?"

Doctor:"We were too busy worrying and waiting for you."

The Doctor put down the knitting.

Joyce:"So first off,which regeneration are you?"

Doctor:"13."

Will:"But in the show,you said that you could only regenerate 12 times."

Doctor:"Yeah,a long time in my previous doctor,the 11th-"

Jim:"The eleventh?But you're the thirteenth regeneration."

Doctor:"Ah yes.Well,my 8th incarnation was saving a person from a crash landing,it almost succeeded but it went wrong.I couldn't handle the death of Cass,so I stop calling myself The Doctor and told the sister of Karn to make me became a warrior.After that war,I regenerate to the 9th incarnation and after that it was 10th and he didn't want to go,so I wastes a regeneration on my spare hand,then he die and turn to 11th and he ran out of regeneration,until the time lords gave me a new cycle."

Mike:"How was that possible?"

Doctor:"I don't know.I just remember is that a crack appear in the air and there where the Time Lords were in the crack of space and time,and give me and new cycle."

Jim:"Why did you came to our world?"

As the Doctor was going to explain.Bill,Nardole,and the rest came to the house.

Nardole:"Sorry,we try to stop her."

Lucas:"I was wondering where was your companion."

Bill:"I'm not his companion,I'm his friend."

Dustin:"That's what they all said."

Doctor:"Shut up."He drinks his hot coco."This is good hot coco.Nice one,Joyce."He put his cup down."Now,let's get down to business."

Jim:"Here comes the answer."

Doctor:"I need your help."

Jonathan:"On what?"

Doctor:"On saving the multiverse."

Stranger things gang:"What?"

Doctor:"I know."

Eleven:"What's a multiverse?"

Doctor:"Think of a world where you didn't disappear after defeating the Demogorgon."Eleven nods."Then think of that world happening in many ways.Like Mike being in your role and you having his role.Or you being a guy and Mike being a girl.That's a multiverse.Same moments but in a different shape."