Chapter 11~I want you and me to be together again

-Justin's P.O.V.-

-3 days later-

I'm feeling alot better now and Jason, he's still feeling ill and *Your Name* has been looking after him a lot. I've been thinking about me and *Your Name*. I've been spending more time with her and I'm starting to fall in love with her again. We both became friends when we were young kids and then when I turned 16, I wanted her to be mine, so I asked her out and she said yes. I was over the moon. Then as I got older and the same as she did, when we turned 18, I asked her to be my wife and she said yes. Then when she turned 19, she gave birth to Jason. After a few months me and her got married. i was over the moon. Then things started to get worse. Into our 2 year relationship, I cheated on her. I regret it. I didn't know what came over me. I just want to be like a family again. Like how me and her used to be. I heard the door open and I saw *Your Name* walk in.

Me:How's Jason?

*Your Name*:He's been throwing up and sneezing a lot. He's got a cold, but, he's sleeping now

I nodded my head. She sat next to me and I looked at her before she smiled at me and I smiled back. I looked into her eyes. The eyes I fell in love with when me and her first started dating and I still love her. I breathed deeply and looked at her. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me.

Me:I want us to be a family again

*Your Name*:So do I. I thought that we wouldn't become one again. I thought that Jason and Jasmine wouldn't be able to see you. That's what broke my heart

Me:I know and I'm sorry. I honestly didn't mean to cheat on you. I didn't know what came over me. I was stupid to do what I did

I saw her nod her head at me, before I heard her sigh.

Me:I just want to tell you that.......I want you and me to be together again....