Chapter 2~Seeing (YN) again

-Justin's P.O.V.-

Me:As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke As long as you love me....

Scooter:*sigh* Stop the music

I couldn't sing the lyrics. We've had to do this a lot of times now. I can't control how I feel right now. Too many emotions running through me now.

Scooter:Seriously, this can't keep happening now. We've got to get this done

Me:I'm sorry

Scooter:I know what you are going through and all

David (YN)'s Dad):Sorry Justin, but we can't record today

Me:No please. I can do better

David:Justin

Me:NO KEEP RECORDING

I saw David shake his head at me. I went out the recording booth.

Me:I need to keep recording

David:I know you do, but you can't keep acting like this

Me:ACTING LIKE WHAT? I WANT TO GET THIS RECORDED

Pattie:Justin, please calm down

Me:NO I WON'T CALM DOWN

By now, I felt my eyes getting tears in them. I couldn't control what I was feeling. Emotions running through me. I just felt like I couldn't stand straight either. My heart felt like it was broken in two. I still miss her. I heard a knock on the door and I saw her walk in. Wow, she's gotten a lot more beautiful.

(YN):Is this a bad time?

Scooter:*sigh* Not really. Justin just finished recording

I saw her nod her head before she put Jason down. He looks just a lot like me. I saw him run up to me. I picked him up and looked at him.

David:You ain't at work today?

(YN):No, got a few weeks off for now. Mum's looking after Jasmine, so things are going alright

Me:Umm....hey (YN) *smiles*

(YN):Hey Justin

She didn't smile. I know why and I regret ever cheating on her. I just want to be a family again. For her to be mine again. I just want things to go back to how they used to be.

Me:How you been?

(YN):Alright, how bout you?

Me:Yeah....fine

I could tell it felt awkard for her. We haven't seen each other in ages. I hated having to sign the divorce papers. I just didn't want it to end. I wanted to make it work. But, part of me knew it would and the other part of me knew that it wouldn't.

(YN):What time you here to then?

Me:Not sure and why?

(YN):Jasmine wants to see you. She's been asking

I nodded my head. I haven't seen Jasmine for a while either. I just miss being a family. I handed Jason to David. I wanted to talk with  (YN).

Me:Can I talk with you?

I saw her nod her head. I walked out first, before she walked behind me. I felt complete when I'm around her. When I ain't, I feel like half of me is missing.

Me:This is...

(YN):Awkard

Me:Yep.

(YN):How come you and Selena broke up then?

Why did she have to bring it up for? I just wanted to forget about that.

Me:Reasons

(YN):Tell me then

Me:*sigh* It was cause she knew I still had feelings for you. I wrote songs on how I felt about when you and me broke up, she found them, but never told me. Then she just realized that I still love you and broke up with me

(YN):Wow

Me:What about you?

I felt her tense up a bit when I asked her. Maybe she hasn't been out with somebody then. Maybe she still does love me then. She was quiet. It felt like she didn't want to tell me.

(YN):No I haven't. I didn't even plan on dating anybody else. It just didn't.....feel right. I just felt like, I just wanted to spend time with my children and spend time with my family.

I nodded my head. I thought she would have gone out with somebody and she didn't want to because it didn't feel right? Maybe she still does love me.

Me:Is it alright if I can come round later?

(YN):What time?

Me:Around....6:00PM?

(YN):Sure

I smiled before I hugged her. She didn't hug back at first, but she did. I felt complete. It just felt right. It felt like I found my missing puzzle piece. I still love (YN) and I know that love won't go away.