Chapter 5~Family time <3 Part 1

-Justin's P.O.V.-

I woke up feeling happy today. Knowing that I get to spend some time with *Your Name*, Jasmine and Jason. I walked into the bathroom the guest bedroom. I took a quick shower and put on a pair of sweats and a white v-neck t-shirt and a pair of white supras. I walked out and walked into Jason's room.

Me:Hey there

I saw him smile at me before I picked him up. He looks just like me :')

Jason:I wanna see mummy

I nodded my head. I walked out his room, before we walked into  *Your Name*'s, who was still sleeping. We walked in and I put Jason on the bed, before he went over to *Your Name*

Jason:Mummy, wake up

*Your Name*:Baby, I'm tired

Me:Jason, let's give mummy some sleep

I saw Jason nod his head before I walked over to *Your Name*

Me:You alright?

*Your Name*:Just tired. Jasmine kept me up last night, seeming she wouldn't stop crying

Me:How come?

*Your Name*:She's teating now

Me:Really?

I saw her nod her head before she went back sleep.

Me:I was wondering if you want to have some family time later?

*Your Name*:Sure *tired voice*

I nodded my head before I walked out her room. I walked down the stairs with Jason, before I went into the kitchen.

Me:Morning Sarah

I saw her turn round and she smiled.

Sarah:Morning Justin and Jason

I saw Jason smile, before I sat him down.

Sarah:Is *Your Name* still in bed?

Me:Yeah, I just went in there and she's pretty tired

Sarah:*sigh* I know. It's cause she's got a ton of work and also with Jasmine teating as well, it's affecting *Your Name*

Me:Would it be alright if I take Jason and Jasmine for a while?

Sarah:Are you sure?

Me:Yeah. My mum can help as well

I saw Sarah nod her head. She placed about 4 pancakes in front of Jason and I had some waffles.

Sarah:What are you gonna be doing today?

Me:Gonna spend a bit of time with *Your Name*, Jason and Jasmine

I saw Sarah smile at me before I smiled back.

Sarah:I can see that you still love *Your Name* don't you?

Me:I do still love her. I thought about her everyday. I couldn't get her out of my mind. She was always there, 24/7

Sarah:That is how she was with you

I looked at Sarah. I didn't know *Your Name* thought of me like how I did with her. I can't wait to spend family time with *Your Name*