Chapter 6~Family time <3 Part 2

-Still Justin's P.O.V.-

I gave Jason to Sarah and went to see how *Your Name* was. I walked up the stairs and into her room and I saw her feeing Jasmine from the bottle.

Me:Hey

*Your Name*:Hey

Me:Want me to take Jasmine while you get dressed?

*Your Name*:Yeah, but, she's nearly finished her bottle now

I nodded my head. Jasmine looked just like her mum, but, she still had some of the same looks as me though :) I saw * put the bottle down and I looked at Jasmine who was now sleeping. I saw *Your Name* hand me to Jasmine and rocked her in my arms.

Me:Is it alright if I stay with you for a while?

*Your Name*:Like, spending time how we used to?

I smiled before I nodded my head. I saw *Your Name* nod her head and I smiled again. I want her to know that she is the one for me and that I have changed. She's the one for me. I know in my heart she is.

*Your Name*:I'm gonna go and get changed

I nodded my head and I saw her walk into the bathroom. I walked back down the stairs and saw Jason watching Spongebob :D I sat next to him, with Jasmine in my arms. Jason came and sat next to me, before he kissed Jasmine's cheek. Soo cute :')

Jason:Where's mummy?

Me:She'll be down soon

Jason:Ohhh

Jason went back to watching the TV and I saw Sarah walk in.

Sarah:Is *Your Name* awake?

Me:Yep

Sarah:Give me Jasmine. I want you and *Your Name* to spend some time together just the both of you and later, spend time as a family again

Me:Thanks Sarah

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I saw *Your Name* walk down the stairs and she looked beautiful.

Me:You look......wow *smiles*

*Your Name*:Thanks *smiles*

She smiled back :) Her smile still makes me melt inside. I saw Jason get up from the chair and he ran to *Your Name* who picked him up.

Jason:Grandma said that you and daddy should spend time with each other

I saw *Your Name* look at me.

*Your Name*:You do?

I nodded my head. I saw *Your Name* put Jason down and she walked over to me.

*Your Name*:I would love too

She smiled at me and I smiled back before I hugged her. It just felt like old times again.