introduction

juliet 'jules' maxon is a 19 year old girl who starts college with her best friends ally and lucy 'lou'

juliet 'jules' maxon is a 19 year old girl who starts college with her best friends ally and lucy 'lou'. her twin brothers, jack and jesse, attend this same university but are in their second year.

jack meets a very wealthy, arrogant but incredibly attractive young man named henry archibald. he is the start of all the drama that is going to occur in the lives of the maxon's.

jack's change in behaviour doesn't go unnoticed and juliet and jesse doubt if henry is a good influence.

little did juliet know that she was the one who had to be careful. because henry has also taken an interest in her...

on top of all the romantic, family and friendship drama, there is something unexplainable going on which influences everyone.

and it might not be something you see.

my native language isn't english, therefore there will be errors and I wouldn't mind if you kindly speak them out to me in the comments or via messages.

this story is also written by me and me only. there are (of course) a few clichés and some ideas that might remind you of a few tv shows but trust me, you never ever read something like this before.

now enough babble and let's get to the story!