Chapter 9 - Smexy Turtle Wax, Stripper Heels and Balloon Ankles.

Ella's POV

"So Blake transferred after his parents found out about the closet accident, we hadn't known he was coming back, his parents seemed pretty determined to keep him in England." I finished off the story turning my head towards Blake before questioning him.

"Why are you here?" I asked leaning my arms on the table in front of me and raising an eyebrow. When Blake's parents shipped him off to England you could practically see the steam coming out of their ears, he was one to always have his nose stuck in a book other than when he was playing lacrosse and his mom and dad strongly believed Gus and I were bad influences. Guess we kinda proved their point with the one month suspension huh?

Blake began playing with my fingers from across the table were he sat next to Gus, "My mom's company transferred her back here so we packed up and moved here as soon as they mentioned use of the private company jet whenever they wanted."

Gus squealed before planting a sloppy kiss upon Blake's cheek, "We missed you so much! You missed out on me getting arrested a couple more times by Officer Donut."

"Not really, you called him up every time as soon as they let you out." I snorted and Blake stopped fiddling with my hands and let his own rest on Gus' lap as my own stayed on the table. Although they tried to hide it, you could see the blush on both of their faces.

Gus rolled his eyes at me, "So Ella, Chance was just telling me about the upcoming dance. It's a masquerade and it's next Friday, did you know about it?"

"You didn't? I thought everybody did, I mean they all avoid me like plague but none of those girls can whisper. By the way did you know Shaylie's pregnant?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. 

"Why didn't you mention it? I could have finished your dress by now, do you know how long it's gonna take me to find the right kind of fabric for your pale ass and don't even get me started on how horrid my stitching is when i'm being hurried." Gus rambled on making me kick him in the shin to finally get him to shut up. This of course caused Prriming to chuckle resulting in him getting a sneaker to the shin.

"I'm not going." I shrugged, why would I want to go? I don't want to get dressed up in a big cupcake dress just to watch Blake and Gus make out by the punch bowl. 

"But, the dress I make you would be kick-ass!" My friend whined causing Blake to chuckle and Prriming to wince from beside me, I glared at both of them before sinking into my seat.

"Honey, I love you but can't I just watch you and Blake make out in your apartment while you guys block the TV and don't let me hear or see the crappy movie that would be playing?" I whined back, god pretty soon we're gonna start wearing neon colors and talking just like Dellariz and Statia-Ana considering all the whining we've been doing lately. Oh no, it's contagious! The human race is doomed!

"Darling, you are going, end of discussion." Gus said in his no nonsense tone. 

"Bu-" I started to say.

"Did you guys know, that I cannot fly?" Gus asked his voice cutting off mine.

I glared at him, "Gu-"

"You know who else can't fly? Unicorns." Gus interrupted me again as he said this with a serious note in his tone.

"Gu-" I tried again though it seems like today nobody wants to let me talk.

"So therefore I, Anagusta, am the  magical, non flying beast called a unicorn." Gus said slamming his hands down on the table causing Prriming and Blake to burst out laughing. I gave out a frustrated sigh as I tried one more time to convince the unicorn that I had no need to go to the dance.