Chapter 2 - "Ella darling, i'll make him gay."

"Ella!" The voice vibrated shaking the picture frames on my dark brick wall. I rolled over in annoyance on my bed and let out a groan.

"Ella! I heard that groan! Get down here now and make breakfast before we're all late because of your laziness!" The voice my very angry stepmother boomed from the walkie talkie on my plain white bedside table. With another upset groan I picked up the walkie talkie and pushed the dreaded talk button.

"Trameine, i'm on my way." I said into the walkie talkie before getting up and making my way over to my small dresser. Quickly picking out a bright orange tank top, a gray hoodie and some light colored skinny jeans, I got dressed and ran a brush threw my long blond hair leaving it down for a change and made my way to the center of my room. I removed the rug that was covering the trapdoor and pushed down on the floorboards, wincing when the ladder fell down with a loud bang.

I pulled the rug farther away from me giving myself more room to swing my legs around and climb down my ladder. I made it safely down before pushing the ladder back up and making sure that the rope was hanging down just enough for me to pull the trapdoor back down whenever I want to go back into my room.

Fiddling with my hoodie sleeves I turned around and let out a scream. The green thing standing only four feet from me let out a high screech resulting in two unbelievably girlie shrieks to come from either side of us. I gave another scream as two more green things strangely resembling the one standing in front of me popped out from the two doors on either side of me.

"What is going on Mother!" The one on the left screamed. She was the taller one of the two and was wearing lime green short shorts and a matching tank top. It took all of five seconds for that outrages outfit to blind me and another five seconds for me to realize that the green thing was actually Dellariz, the oldest of the two fraternal twins. Her raven black hair was a mess and her eyes were clouded with sleep and rage.

"We still had an hour left of beauty sleep!" The one on the right shrieked matching her older sister in annoyance. Statia-Ana was not a happy camper, her red curly hair was flying everywhere and her eyes filled with rage at being woken up an hour to early. Her hot pink pajamas that matched her sisters perfectly were crooked on her body and make up that was not properly put on smudged her face, mixing in with the green gunk on her face too.

"Well? Explain yourself Ella! Why did you scream you idiot?" My stepmother yelled stepping even closer to me. Trameine had her hands on her hips and her eyes glared at me as if I just ran over her precious cat, twice, with a monster truck.

"W-W-What's on your face?" I asked stuttering with my pathetic attempt to hold in my laughter as she stepped even closer to me, the green goo slid off her and onto the carpet. I gave a sigh, i'm going to have to clean that later. She continued to come at me and finally stopped when she was close enough for me to see the little specks of red and yellow mixed in with her green gunk. I must say, it's a big improvement to her old face.

"It's a rejuvenating mask, sent straight from Paris, only the best for his favorite girls your father said." She smirked her guacamole breath washing over me making me flinch backwards and my eyes water. 

"You would know what it was if you ever actually went into out home spa instead of spend all your time in that silly little music studio." Statia-Ana jeered at me also stepping closer to me, her face resembling her mothers and her tone sounding nasal.

"Don't give her any ideas Statia-Ana, we don't want her contaminating our spa room." Dellariz sneered also taking a, what she thought, menacing step closer. I was now blockaded by gooey green faced witches.

Lovely. 

"Yes well, not all of us need guacamole spread on our faces to make us look good. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a breakfast to get started." I said swiftly stepping around the crazy witches and making my way to the bright, ugly, yellow kitchen.