Chapter 5 - "How Do You Know I'm Gay?"

"Our tennis team placed first in nationals last year, we recently lost a player so we're holding tryouts next week, we're hoping to fill the empty spot with an awesome player." Gus finished bragging about his  team, widely flapping his arms as we crossed the tennis courts leaving them behind us and heading over to the outdoor pool.

As soon as we had stepped into the hall, Gus had shoved us outside claiming that we would get done with the tour faster if we started outside and worked our way in. His genius ploy to try and get Prriming to join the tennis team before he got bombarded with other sport offers.

"Cool," Prriming said "I hope you find someone." He casually stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned slightly closer to me, I responded with a glare and a step to my left closer to Gus.

"I bet you're perfect for the team, with your strong arms, you probably work out! Perfect right there buddy!" Gus flirted fluttering his long lashes, making me uncomfortable considering I was between him and his future husband. He leaned in towards Prriming even more causing it to look like he was looking down my shirt. The look on Prriming's face literally had me wanting to burst out laughing. 

"Uh yeah, once in awhile I go to the gym." Prriming said stepping away from our little group a bit as Gus and I traded places and Gus leaned in even more. Work out? He's built like a tooth pick! Well not really, but i'll keep believing that until I see him do something muscley.  

"It shows honey, it definitely shows." Gus whispered seductively as he leaned in even closer and licked his lips. Giggles escaped my lips as Prriming looked constipated and pale, trying to step away even more without being to obvious.

"Yes, well uh i'm more of a soccer person than tennis." He said and, despite the fact that he looked like he wanted to take a crap, winked at me. Gus pursed his lips and stopped leaning before responding.

"Ella darling, maybe we should take him to your favorite soccer field outside after the tour of the pool. The indoor fields are kinda hard to miss so I doubt we need to take him to them but that one soccer field outside is tricky to find."  He said turning towards me crossing his arms as we entered the pool area. 

"Yeah, sure Gus." I said walking a bit faster as I stepped closer to the shallow end and letting Gus take over on this part of the tour, he was on the swim team also after all. I leaned a bit closer, looking at my reflection in the water as Gus went on and on about the structure of this pool and the other two we had inside. It went quiet for a moment and I couldn't hear Gus saying anything about the pool's measurements anymore, I was about to turn around when something leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Boo." Prriming whispered causing me to jump and start to fall backwards into the shallow end of the crystal blue pool, head first and all. I immersed to hear deep throaty laughter the complete opposite of Gus' sending me over the edge.

"Prriming!" I yelled grabbing onto his ankle and pulling him into the pool with me causing his laughter to turn into Gus like screams. I burst out laughing as he came up sputtering water and glaring at me. I laughed even harder when he spit out even more water causing him to look like a fountain, a drowned cat looking fountain. 

"Get out of the pool darlings, lets head over to the soccer field, they have changing rooms there and i'm sure we can find some towels." Gus said his voice quivering with his attempts to keep his laughter in. I glared at him as I stepped out of the pool only to get my ass smacked by the king of them all.

"You look even better wet." Prriming said brushing past me and getting out of the pool. I shrieked and got out as well, stalking in front of them heading towards the pool. Partly because I was mad at both of them but mostly so that they wouldn't see the red blazing in my cheeks.