Chapter 8 - G.H.F.G

"And so we ended up with half a ton of geese feathers!" Gus babbled as he drowned the last of his third milkshake. I smirked over the rim of my own second cup of hot chocolate when I saw Prriming's jaw drop.

For the last hour and a half Gus has blabbed about every single way he's been arrested starting from the time he dressed up as a prostitute, heels and all, to the time he went skinny dipping in the mall fountain. On Black Friday.

Prriming pulled his jaw up with a look of disbelief crossing his face, "What haven't you done?".

"Bunjee jumping. I'm terrified of hights and so is Ella darling." Gus responded jolting my arm a bit causing me to spill what was left of my luke warm hot chocolate on my shirt.

"Crap Gus, what the Ghondi!" I shrieked as I stood up and stepped over Gus, making my way out of the booth.

"I'm so sorry darling!" He responded as Prriming stared at the spot where my shirt clung to my toned stomach.

"I'm going to go do some damage control, don't mess anything up while i'm gone Anagusta." I warned as I rushed to the bathroom. Maybe I shouldn't have left them alone, I mean they both aren't exactly responsible adults. I was just about to turn around and demand Gus to come with me when I collided with a wall.

"Woah, pay attention chick!" The wall told me as it rapped its warm arms around my waist keeping me steady as I swayed. Wait, do walls have arms? And do they shake with laughter? I quickly stepped out of the walls arms only to find out it wasn't a wall. Unless Lola suddenly redocorated and turned the once  plain, brick wall into a very attractive guy.

"Gay Hair Flip Guy." I gasped as my eyes roamed over the chocolate brown hair covering his matching mocha eyes. He chuckled at me before flipping his hair, the same way he'd done a year before.

"Actually, I prefer Blake."

****** Anagusta's POV ******

I watched as Chance stared at my best friends ass as she swayed away towards the bathroom. His eyes followed every movement up until she dissapeared around the corner.

"You know if Ella caught you staring at her like that, she'd kick your ass." I told him when his blue orbs finally returned to me. Damn he's hot. A pig, nonetheless, but a pretty damn attractive pig.

"And i'd let her if it means getting to see that ass again." He responded as he licked his full lips. My eyes followed the movement before copying it, damn hot pig.

"Yes well, my Ella would kick your ass all the way to Jemaica and leave you there without your pants." I stated proudly, that's right Ella kicks ass.

"So are you going to the upcoming dance? I hear it's going to be a masquerade, kinda cliché." He told me, obviously not believing what I had said about Ella and changing the subject. Hold your cheese, did hot pig say dance?

"What dance?" I asked pushing my empty cup to the end of the table.

"The end of semester dance, you haven't heard of it? It's all anybody has been takling about, that and 'how adorable their dress is!'" He quoted, his voice putting my shriek to shame. 

"But, why haven't they put posters up? Or their usual ticket selling booth in the cafeteria?" I questioned not really speaking to Chance but more so out loud. I mean, I get that Ella and I aren't exactly social butterflies but surely we'd have seen a poster or that bright pink booth if it had been set up smack down in the middle of the cafeteria as it always is. 

"Well it seems as though this year they had enough in the budget so they didn't need to sell tickets and since everybody had already known about the dance nobody felt the need to make posters." Chance told me as he slurped his drink.

"How do you know this? I mean you're the new kid." I told him before narrowing my eyes. Of course they would try to keep Ella and I away from the dance.

"Oh Dellariz told me, do you know her?" He asked, I narrowed my eyes as soom as the devils spawn's name left his lips. 

"Yeah, I know her, she's Ella's stepsister?" I replied as I glared through narrowed eyes, that bitch probably asked him to the dance.

"Really? I didn't know, are they close?" Chance questioned after fidgeting under my glare.

"As close as I am straight, they hate each other. Did she ask you to the dance?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Yup, I told her I would take her but that she shouldn't expect a slow dance." He shook his head and looked over to the hallway that leads you towards the bathroom.

"Then why's you say yes?" I asked, maybe it's a pity date. I mean he likes Ella right?

"She's easy, and hot." The hot pig said and my jaw dropped. 

"She is so not hot and she's an annoying little slut." I spat, boys are so stupid sometimes! It's like he's asking her to become his crazy stalker.

"Well not as hot as Ella  but she's got a nice rack." He told me leaning back on into the booth. Suddenly I wished he was on a chair instead do I could tip him over.

"You sir, are an idiot. And you fail on this date!" I howled, "You might as well leave Ella alone if you're gonna be banging her stepsister you drag queen."

He threw an amused smirk at me as I got my breathing under control. I just want to eat him right now and not in the 'he's so yummy!' kind of way, more like the 'I want to chew you up into tiny little pieces!" kind of way. His blue eyes once again sparkled with michieve as he gave me a challanging look.

"I like a challange, Dellariz is just good for a one night stand. Ella though, now she's a challange." He smirked as I balled up my hands into fist.

"You aren't good enough for her." I whispered, Ghnodi this is going all wrong. Chance is suppose to be sweeping Ella off her feet not entering his limo into Dellariz's garage. Damn it, I was sure he was right for Ella.

"We'll see." He said looking around the coffe shop once again, No we won't see, I mean my emergency bacon has more charm than he does at this moment.

I snorted before changing the topic, "So how big is your limo?"

****** Ella's POV ******

"So when did you get back in town?" I asked as he leaned against the wall. He looked good, great actually, a year in England did him wonders. His eyes were sparkaling and his hair was slighlty longer than how it used to be.

"This morning, actually I was about to go visit you and Gus at his place." Blake said pushing himself off the wall he had been leaning on seconds before.

"I missed you Moon." He whispered before pulling me into one of his famouse hugs. I smiled at the old nickname remembering how he had said it was because I was as pale as the moon, stupid but what would you expect, we were only five.

"I missed you too G.H.F.G." I said pulling out of the hug just in time to do what he's nicknamed after. He flipped his outragously gorgeous