Chapter 20

Last Chapter

Last Chapter

Narrator

"Baby why don't you let me do it, because your're taking too long to get the job done," Kareem said quickly unwrapping her arms from around Justin's thin waist, it has always puzzled her how Justin wanted to go against Cameron yet he was nowhere near Cameron size in body. Taking the gun from him, she took a long deep breath.

"So damn sexy" Justin slapped Kareem on her round ass, I loved it when you take control," He licked his full soft lips then smirked at Cameron.

With a moan Kareem bit her luscious pink bottom lip, "Only for you daddy," as if he turned her on, she stared into his devious pair of dark brown eyes with her lust filled, hazel contacts, facade eyes.

"Now where was I," she turned to Cameron, who is on his knees faced forward with an emotionless face staring at them both, tied up in Andre's Trap House.

Cameron searched her face for a sign to see if this was a joke, but the seriousness on her face confirmed it was strictly business and she was going to kill him.

"Oh yeah..." Kareem smirk cocking the gun pointing it straight at Cameron's dick, Cameron knew Kareem didn't play around, he knew at this point that he was a dead man.

"I was about to fuck you up," She manage to squeeze through her clenched teeth, with one swift move she pulled the trigger shooting Justin two times, one in his shoulder and one to left ear taking the tip off cleaner than a whislte, he fell flat on his back.

Quickly, she ran to Cameron showering him with hugs and kisses. Whispering sweet tunes of 'I love yous', they blocked the world out as they reunited. So caught up in the moment they didn't hear Justin shuffle on the ground.

With a blurry vision Justin tried reaching for the last step at the stairs. Pushing himself up more he felt the worn out wood, rubbing his fingers along the board he tried to be silent as a thief. Finally, he came along the metal. He knew that he would need this gun one day. And he promised himself he would kill Cameron Rodrigues if it was the last thing he does before he died.