Chapter 17

Last one for the night, my finals (exams) starts tomorrow so I wont have time to update will be MIA for about four days, so I posted four chapters to hold y'all for the four days. I like to talk to y'all can hit up my inbox Candyland70 my only text buddy! I love making friends! 

I BELIEVE OUT OF ALL THE WATTPAD AUTHORS I HAVE THE BEST  READER POINT BLANK NO QUESTIONS ASK!

Kareem

One Week Later...

I stood and stare in the standing mirror in Justin's room. Admiring the night gown he bought me.

So within one week I found out more about about 'Wayne' which happened to be his middle name, his actually name was Justin Wayne Dior. I even took the risk of moving in with him just to keep a close eye on him.

Turns out Alex and him were dating on the low. I knew something was up about her. One early morning, I was in bed with him and he thought I was sleeping; like always but I don't ever sleep till he does. I didn't trust him.

He got up and went down stairs, Normally I would use the time to search through his closet and tables for clues or something to do with Cam. I got lucky one night which was two nights ago I found a letter that had been sent to Cam. I was hurt because Cam didn't mention any letter to me. Thank God for spanish classes cause at the end of the letter it said I Got Your Girl Where I Want Her. How could he not see that!

Anyway I followed behind him that morning, then I saw Alex on the couch and they began to kiss each other which made my skin crawl.

Another chick I caught him with was a girl I heard him called Kaesy. I stared at her trying to remember where I saw her before. When she tried to follow him back to his room he gave her eyes that killed making her look down scared like that Librarian...That was it! She was the girl from the library that he gave that look. Damn, I was being played the whole fucking time. I was so fuckign tired of being walked over I wish I was a thug to hurt the people that hurt me.

"You can't believe what you're seeing, I know me too, you look so beautiful," I heard Wayne behind me.

"Beautiful?" The way he said it made me sound like a hoe. "I look like a hoe" not hiding the scornful look on my face.

"Karee-"

"Wayne it's whatever," I made my way over to the bed climbing in, turning off the lamp beside me. He just messed up my mood.

Minutes later, he joined me in the bed but fell asleep quicker than usual. I took the time to think of a plan. They were closing in on their plan and I needed to hurry up and get involved before they hurt him.

So caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice how late it was. Wayne's phone vibrated alarming him that it was time for him to get up.

Snoring lightly I made it look as if I was sleeping. I felt him shuffling beside me then I felt the bed rise as he got up. Quickly yet quietly he went through door.

I sighed tiredly, I haven't slept in weeks.

How did I end up living like this. The plan was to finish high school then go to college and leave with a degree in Cosmetics. I wanted to be able to help girls feel better to let out their inner beauty. I believed no girl was ugly even if she was my enemy, they just need the right person to help and encourage them bringing theirself esteem up. I wanted to get married and have two kids, a dog in a nice house.

Instead, I'm 20, lost my first child, My boy- ...Ex-boyfriend is a drugs dealer, I was working in a boutique but I got fired, now I'm laying in my ex's enemy's bed that was planning to kill him.

Thinking about all that made me shed a couple tears. I could ear him coming up the stairs. I quickly sat up in the bed and wiped my eyes.

"Karee-"

"I know what you are doing and why you are," I said getting to the point, and he stared at me with an emotionless face.

"Look-"

"I want in," I cut him off again.

"What?"

"I want to get back at Cameron, I want him to suffer like he made me, I want him to feel the pain he made me felt. I want to shoot him in his dick,"

And just like that I earned his evil smirk.  

Will edit later

Will edit later.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.