Chapter 3

Kareem

"I know the feeling," Monique laughed as we chatted about random stuff at the food court and somehow we ended up talking about wedgies. Today is our day out and so far all we've bought was some accessories and makeup.

"Lord knows I hate when it's stuck up in my as-"

"Okay, that's enough guys," I choked on my soda cutting Monique off; earning giggles from them both.

We decided to wear our acid wash jumpers with crop tops accompanied with gold accessories today and our jays; I guess you could call us triplets. My red dyed hair was in a tight bun with bangs at the side. Nique kept her hair black wearing it in a ponytail, while Dria had hers out with a red bandana headband.

"Yo, I think I broke my nail this morning when I was leaving the house," Dria pouted, rubbing her right thumb over her left middle finger.

"Let me see it," Nique held her left hand and examined it.

This is how we like to spend our days when we got nothing important to do. Either we're at the mall, at a salon or chilling at Cam's house. He didn't like the idea of me going to others house.

A sudden feeling of fear took over me as if someone was watching me; Cameron being who he is I'm not always safe, he says 'Babe your always safe with me' but what happens when we are not together, Being with him scares me sometimes but when I think of how much I love him I just tell myself I ain't going anywhere.

Looking around, I spotted two guys who I have seen too much for the day while we were in Forever 21. I saw them even on our way to the bathroom and I don't like that, I feel like they are following us and they don't look like any of Cameron's men. One dressed in a black suit with a grey tie; he looked young around twenty, he is very good looking too and the other one in full black kind of creeping me out now.

"Guys I think those guys are following us," I whispered looking down because they were looking our way.

"Why you whispering though?" Monique asked looking around as she spin in her chair.

"Who?" Adrianna began looking around as well.

"Would you stop looking around," I scowled "guys in black suits, my twelve o'clock" sipped my soda.

"Come on, it could be one of Cam's guy just watching us" Dria tried convincing us

"None of the boys dress like that, not even Cameron dresses like that" I answered back with a straight face

"She got a point though," Monique hesitated, last thing I need is the girls worrying, I promised Cam if we stayed out of trouble I wouldn't need Bars and Big Mac to take me out next time.

Six cars away from mine, I spotted them again standing next to a black Cadillac Escalade and I swore the one in the suit winked at me. The feeling of fear took over me as I hurried to the car.

"Damn Kareem why you running?" Nique asked looking around while trying to catch up with me.

"Can't trust thots
Soon as them bottles start coming out
Then she come running to my car
She'll leave your ass never trust a big butt and a smile
And you can't trust thots
Soon as the liquor start running out
She'll be creeping to another couch
She'll leave your ass never trust a big butt and a smile
", I sang with Wash and French Montana as I drove on the busy highway, normally it would be busy after 5 p.m. when everybody was getting off work and going home.