ONE&ONE: Lets Get Real! with Justin & Alex.

Author: Welcome Back To ONE&ONE: Let's Get Real! Now we have Justin.

Author: Everybody saying he was wrong what for he was doing. Stalking Kareem and making Cameron's life a living hell. Using Kaesy and fucking Alex his "Wifey". Then gets Kareem on his side, now they are planning to kill Cameron. You all seen what he has been doing.

Author: Justin How Are You?

Justin: You know I don't think a sane person would just wanna fuck up someone's life out of the blue like that without a good reason. I mean there gotta be a reason why I would mess up Cam's life. I mean he a great nigga and all covering up our friendship like we weren't bros'. Its funny, no one knew me and Cam were friends. But I guess shit changed when his pops killed my moms. I knew I had to get back him for that shit, I wasn't buying that "it wasn't my pops that did it" shit! I knew it was him and I was going to make sure their entire family paid for this shit. The girl was the easiest part getting her to turn on him was way easier than I expected it was if she was faking it but shit if she killed him I knew it would have hurt much more. If he think he was about to be superman again... (chuckles) he had a next guess coming.

Damn! thats messed up but up next we have Alex.  

Author: Welcome Back To ONE&ONE:  Lets Get Real! Now we have Alex

Author: Welcome Back To ONE&ONE: Lets Get Real! Now we have Alex.

Author: Everybody saying she is one of the many reasons Kareem and Cameron have problems in their relationship. She has managed to disrupt them in High School, and now she was back bringing up the baby situation.

Author: Alex What Do You Have To Say?

Alex: Shit! Cameron had this coming his folks was dead ass wrong for what they did. I know I what am doing! I am doing this all for me and Justin. He told me when everything is over it would be just us and bitches will see all my hard work will pay off. and that's all I got to say!  

Not sure who reads to the end but two chapters left and I feel like finishing the book tonight!

Diamond.