Chapter 8

Kareem

1 Month Later...

"Babe!" I whined jumping in the bed,

Cameron was 'sleeping' after he promised that today would be about us and I wanted to make a Vine video before the day ended.

I sat folding my legs under my butt staring at him, I know he could have heard me, sleeping my ass, "Cameron! Get up" I slapped him on his left arm and he replied with a loud ass snore, "Fine! Be that way," I huffed folding my hands at my chest.

I grabbed my phone then went to Vine app, clicking the record button,

"Hey guys! So this nigga claims he sleeping and he won't wake up" I rolled my eyes, "check this out though...Let's have some fun this beat is sick" I sang in his ears, the first line of Lady Gaga's song Love Games.

Just as I expected he jumped up, "I'm awake now come ride my dic-" I clicked the stop button and posted it,

"You asshole." I punched him in his shoulder straddling him.

"You love this asshole don't you," He smirked gripping my waist then slowly his hands travelled to my somewhat exposed ass rubbing them sending electric waves through my body,

"Yeah I do," I pulled him into a kiss, "Ouch!" I reacted to Cam biting me on my lip.

"But this asshole wants to sleep," He laid back closing his eyes.  

Cameron

Cameron

"Cammy..." She purred grinding against me.

"No you don't," I held her waist stopping her from going any further,

"Yes I do," She removed my hands and continued to grind against ole' boy.

"Bae don't start something you can't finish," My breathing hitched as I got excited.

"Who says I won't." She smirked.

"Damn, I got myself a freak, come here," I rolled her over, taking off her shorts.

"Ohh," She moaned as I made trails of kisses on her stomach. She was thick, just how I liked my queen.

As I tugged at her panty she pushed me off her rushing to the bathroom, it made no sense I followed her because whenever she was vomiting she would lock the door before I could get there. I stood my by the door till I heard the toilet being flushed then the faucet turned on.

"Ugh," She pouted walking out,

"You alright babe?" I pulled her in my arms, Lately she's been eating a lot and vomiting too maybe she is....Nah! She's not I guess Monique is rubbing off on her.

"Yeah, I guess I should have wait couple more minutes before I jumped on the bed trying to wake you up," She sighed.

"You sure it wasn't the nasty shit you mixed on a plate and called it food minutes ago?" I sneered in disgust.