Chapter 13

Cameron

They said just sitting and staring at her would not wake her up, why can't they be wrong for once...

Beep Beep Beep... I sat in a chair next to her bed, watching her and hoping she would wake up any time soon. But if she did what exactly would I tell her;

"Babe, you fainted when I told you what happen to me, you've been sleeping for two days."

How would I explain to her what happened,

"Baby, your were 5 weeks pregnant but you had a miscarriage."

I have messed up a lot of times but this time I really did it. And I can't afford to lose Kareem. I've done lost my first child. She was my life. Shawty changed me in many ways and I can't even imagine my life without her.

Her mom actually was willing to kill me while I was in my hospital bed when she fainted. But eventually I got her to go home and rest.

Monique and Dria were going crazy. They haven't sleep in days. I have the house under watch to make sure they didn't come here.

Jace has been running the streets for me. My Family came first. He had some of our girl looking for the bitch that drugged me.

I can't believe I lost my first child, Damn I may not look hurt but I am dying slowly inside, just gotta' keep strong in case she wakes you.

Kareem

"Sometimes reality has a way of sneaking up and biting us in the ass. And when the dam bursts, all you can do is swim. The world of pretend is a cage, not a cocoon. We can only lie to ourselves for so long. We are tired; we are scared, denying it doesn't change the truth. Sooner or later we have to put aside our denial and face the world. Head on, guns blazing. De Nile. It's not just a river in Egypt, it's a freakin' ocean. So how do you keep from drowning in it?"

My aunt would tell me this long ass quote when I was little and her significant other for the week broke up with her.

I have been sitting in this white space for decades. Alone? Nope.

"What are you thinking about?" her sweet voice echoed around me,

I have been hearing a voice with me ever since I have been in this state, I would like to believe it was my conscience.

"Why tell you when you can read my mind" I retorted

"That's the funniest part," Her sweet laughter echoed melodious

"When can I wake up?" I asked in frustration; I think if I stay here any longer I'm going to be crazy.

"When you feel like," she sighed,