Chapter 19

Cameron

I pulled up to his warehouse with a straight face. I knew one thing and that was I came to kill. The drive was an hour because Justin and Andre always believe in rat race when hiding from the police. I waited patiently for a minute to think carefully before I walked into a trap. I knew Justin too well, if he wanted to hurt me he wouldn't kill her unless I was there it would hurt more with me watching, let's make him wait. Shutting off the engine of my all black RAM truck. Pulling out my phone I called Monique.

"Cammie..." She cried.

"What's up? how is he doing?"

"He is okay now, I didn't think he would have gotten hooked to it i saw him mixing it with his weed one night and I thought he was straight."

"Not everyone can manage angel dust with collard greens punkie." I sighed.

"I'm not strong enough to be here Cammie."

"Well you need to be strong right now." I got stern with her. "I have business to take care of. Andre and Justin has Kareem and he said he's going to kill her." Just saying made my heart turn ice cold. I was going to make sure Justin died today.

"Oh my gosh, not today." She cried harder. "Where are you now?"

"Outside there trap house."

"Go get her Cameron, and bring her home." She hung up.

"I will." I whispered to myself.

Pulling out my gun I checked the amount of rounds I had. 13, the last one was for Justin.

Having my gun ready I stepped out my car and walked to the gate. So caught up in my thoughts I didn't see the two guards pull out their guns at me, wasting no time I shot them both in their head. One of their bullet grazed my arm tearing the hem of my black t-shirt I tied it around my bleeding wound, I needed to get back on target.

Taking both their guns I head inside and saw a group of niggas getting high. Pulling out both guns I sprayed the room with bullets leaving everyone dead. I'd like to see my boys playing around like this when they should be making sure the streets running how it should especially when it comes to my money.

Climbing over the bodies I walked into the hall, looking for the door to the underground room he would have her tied up.

How the hell didn't I see all this shit coming, I should have warned her about him, how the hell could I not see Justin coming back for revenge. Nigga never let's shit go.

Heavy steps coming down the stairs broke me from my thoughts, checking if my gun still loaded I then aim it to the stairs. It was Andre the minute I saw him I got angrier than I was. He shot at me and I tried to dodge it but then grazed my shoulder. Firing two shots at him, he fell. As I turned around to the door behind me I was met half way with a slapped to the head from a hard cold metal.  

Kareem

Kareem

I stared at him as he kneeled on the ground covered in blood. I knew he was violent out on the streets, but I never knew he was that violent. All of Wayne's men were dead in the house. Cameron killed them all. Unfortunately Wayne caught him before he could reach to him.

Wayne tied him up on the ground. Every winced he whispered my heart ached and knots tightened in my throat. I had to silently fight the urge of running to him and break him out of the chains on his hands.

"You see that's why you will always get hurt." Justin smirked at him wiping off his gun, "you think you bad huh". Walking towards him he took the gun and slapped him across his face earning a frustrated grunt.

Biting my inner cheek, I brawled with my heart, wanting so bad to rescue my baby. Fighting the urge to cry I cleared my throat.

"Jay baby, you're such a bad boy." I purred trying to get his attention.

"Baby, you haven't seen bad as yet." He walked up to me and tried to peck me on my lips but it got on my cheek. "Watch this!" He ran up to Cam and kicked him. Just watching him do this to Cam without being able to help is killing me.

Wiping his gun again he walked around Cam.

"See, I stole the one thing you don't got security looking after, the one thing you think would belong to you forever-"  

Will edit and format later.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond