Submergered

Please do not comment errors. Oh and try not to comment on this; + about claiming and what not.

This has been edited
_________________________________

Riley's POV

"Why is this my fault!" I screamed at him as the tears poured out from my eyes. "I did nothing wrong!"

A glass vase was thrown at the wall beside me, narrowly missing my head as I cringed but didn't allow him to see it. "This is your fault! You did this and not me! I didn't cheat on you!"

"He kissed me!" I shouted back at him. "I didn't even kiss him back! You only thought that!" Grabbing the book nearest to me, I launched it at his head, watching as it sadly missed.

"Maybe if you weren't a whore and didn't wear a revealing outfit then he wouldn't have kissed you!"

"Don't you dare call me a whore. That is the last thing I deserve to be called." I whispered as I glared at him. "Don't you dare."

"I can call and do whatever the hell I want to." He growled in a malicious voice.

"No you can't." Dylan spoke as he entered the room, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Stay out of this Dylan." He growled towards Dylan as he kept his eyes trained on me. "This doesn't involve you."

"It does when you start to threaten her. I'm not letting this slide anymore man. You're not the same."

"Screw off Dylan before this gets ugly between us." He yelled even louder this time in another growl.

He opened his mouth to say something again before I cut him off. "I did nothing wrong. Not one thing. You cannot blame this on me and I will not let you." With that, I had wrapped my arms around my waist and slowly made my way out the dark living room.

"Get back here! We are not done until I say so! Get back here right now or I swear I will drag you back." Nate's voice only got louder by the second and at that moment, I couldn't have felt more terrified.

+

My knees were pulled into my chest as I sat on the chair, outside on the patio. It was about six thirty and I had woken up without being able to go back to bed. Pulling out my phone, I dialed my moms number, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hey mom." I greeted once she picked up, pulling my warm coffee mug to my mouth and blowing on it and then taking a small sip so I wouldn't burn my tongue on it.

"Hey sweetie." She quietly replied. "What's up?"

I blew out a sigh, looking towards the horizon, and watching as the sun rose. "Nothing really. Just missed you and dad."

I didn't want to tell her about Nate. They had no idea what was happening. My mom and my dad were always the kind of people who didn't worry and had fun. Now that they were in Barbados to get away from all the pack and drama stuff, I didn't want to person to ruin it.

"I miss you too sweetie. It's wonderful down here. You and Alex would love it. The weather, the people, the culture. It's all amazing." She was happy. And I didn't want to ruin that. It wasn't fair to them if I ruined this. All they ever actually wanted was to move somewhere nice, and far away from all the drama that's been circling my family for years.

I smiled. "I'm sure we would."

"So tell me," She began. "Will I be getting grandchildren anytime soon?"