Carry On

Third Person POV

Alex sat on the edge of his bed wearing thin low hanging sweatpants, and no short seeing how how it was in his room at the moment.

His head was in his hands as he thought things over. There had been three Rouges on his land, but they were soon killed.

There had been a total of seven Rouges spotted. All if them killed. Derek and other members of his pack had informed him and had also partially taken of the problem.

Alex had a lot to deal with now. He had delt with Rouges before. But seven? And the most recent ones that had shown up, showed up in a small pack of three. That wasn't unusual for Rouges but it was unusual for them to show up on a packs land.

And now having Riley here, Alex was worrying about multiple things. Don't get him wrong, he was happy Riley was here but he just wished he could actually have her.

Sighing he ran his hands through his hair down to the nape of his neck as his head dropped even lower.

"Hey Alex I was wondering-" She cut herself off noticing how he looked. His head was down in his hands, as his shoulders slumped forward, his hands running through his hair. She bit her lip before turning to shut the door quietly and leaning against the neighboring wall. "Are you okay?"

He looked up before sighing and dropping his head back into his head. "Riley. He groaned out. "Why are you here?" He asked frustrated.

Riley could see that she was just adding fuel to the fire, or in other words, her presence was just making him more angry. Even if the anger wasn't directed towards her personally, she felt bad.

Walking over and sitting beside him, she put her hand on his shoulder as she leaned down to meet his head level. "I had a question but that doesn't matter anymore. I just want to know if your okay." She said as she bit her lip.

Alex knew he shouldn't. Of course he shouldn't. Logically he should wait longer, but he had to.

Leaning down a little bit more, as he lifted his hand to move the curtain of straight brown hair, he moved his head forward, his lips meeting hers.

Riley knew she should have kissed him back. But she couldn't not kiss back. And as she kissed back she could feel her wolf and body loving it. Riley locked her arms around his neck, wanting to feel as much of him as she could as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Alex smiled into the kiss, feeling her kiss back, before her gently pushed her down on to the bed, licking her bottom lip asking for entrance. Alex smiled once again as she kissed back harder and wrapped her legs around him.

Just as Alex pushed her shirt up a little they both heard the door open, each of them turning their heads slightly, only to see a freaked out Dylan and Derek.

Riley shoved Alex's chest making him fall over to the side of her as she sat back up, fixing her clothes and lip gloss.

Alex covered his face with hands groaning. "Are you serious! I am so unbelievably, sexually frustrated, you have no idea!" He groaned out before sitting back up, eyes wide.

"Dude!" Derek yelled throwing a bewildered look to Alex. "That's my sister!" Throwing one last weirded out look to Alex, Derek quickly made his way out of her room.

Dylan still stood in the door way contemplating what to do. He pivoted his body a couple times, deciding whether or not to stay. Finally, he opened his mouth and spoke up. "Carry on." And left shutting the door behind them.