Spill of a Secret

Riley's POV

    When I had woken up I was alone. The covers were on me and my head was laying on a soft pillow. I was guessing Dylan had left after I slept.

    I slipped out of my bed and went to my closet. It was already nine in the morning so I should be getting up; I hated sleeping in late.

I put in dark skinny jeans, a cream colored crop top which showed my tan stomach only enough to see my belly button piercing. I put on light cream colored sandals.

I reached up and let my long, wavy brown hair out of the messy bun and down my back. I had brushed it then went to the bathroom.

I did everything I needed to do then left my room and headed downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen Dylan, Derek, Alex, Mark and two other boys were there eating. I looked at Dylan and saw that he had another plate of food.

"Hey Riley. Here take this." He said brightly as he handed my a plate of fruit and a pancake. As he said my name all other boys turned to look at me.

I looked over and held Alex's gaze. I shook my head and turned not wanting to look into his eyes anymore.

"Thank you Dylan. And thank you for last night" I said in a low whisper then kissed his cheek.

"No problem" He answered with a smile.

Apparently I hadn't whispered as quietly as I thought and Alex looked up and lowly growled, his eyes shifting between bright green and black.

"You ok?" My brother asked him. At this point Mark ad the two other boys looked up at Alex.

"I'm fine" Alex all but growled harshly.

I had to say his growl was definetly a turn on.

"Dude why are you getting all possessive soun- wait a minute. Hold on. Riley said something then you growled-" Realization dawned on his features.

"- Wait! Riley a-and you. Wait hold on. What!"

Derek spun around and looked at me then Derek. He repeated this action several times so far while pointing his finger.

"Wait. Y-you and a-and you mate. What!"

I stood there in shock. How did he figure it out so quickly.

Alex is going to be so mad they found out. This won't turn out good. I turned to look at Dylan but he held his hand up in a 'I had no idea' gesture.

My hands were literally shaking, nervous all their reactions including Alex's.

At this point Mark and the other boys looked just as shocked as Derek.

Alex stood up quickly as he spoke. "Yeah, yeah I know you can ask questions later" He looked over at me with so many emotions.

Sadness, regret, and anger.

I put my head down not able to to hold his stare. Dylan had kept quiet so far not knowing what to say or do.

"I'm going to go work out pack business"

Alex shook his head a walked out of the kitchen and to what I'm guessing his office as I heard a door slam.

I flinched as I looked up at the 4 boys that remained in the kitchen seats.

"You two are mates" Mark had sated like he was trying to convice himself.

I turned around and hand Dylan the plate back.

I felt really awkward and I didn't really feel like being bombarded with questions.

"I'm not hungry anymore. I'm going to go out for a few. Maybe a run." With that I exited the kitchen ignoring Dylan's calls.

I walked out grabbing my cellphone as I kept the burning tears in my eyes.

Why did I have tears? I'm not sure.

________________

I was walking down the street towards the Smoothie store when t phone started to vibrate.

I looked down and saw it was Dylan texing me.

'Hey come home. Please we should talk. And you knew you were gonna have to face the fact you two are mates.

-D. '

I sighed as I put my phone back into my skinny jean pocket, not feeling like texting back and continued towards the Smoothie store.

I ordered a smoothie and stood waiting by the counter playing Flow on my iPhone.

There weren't many people around so it was kinda quiet. A few teens and some older people.

But all tables were full expert for two small ones next to each other.

"Riley" the lady called out my name and handed me my smoothie.

"Thank you. Here keep the change." I handed her a 20 dollar bill and she shook her head.

"That would be 15 extra dollars. The smoothie is only $5.00."

"No keep it. I don't need it. Trust me." I gave her a comforting smile and headed towards the back table.

_________

As I was drinking and playing on my iPhone I heard the jingle on the door that showed that someone entered. I looked up as my jaw dropped.

Alex had walked into the store wearing only basket ball shorts and no shirt. Droplets of sweat covered his chest and forehead.

My eyes wandered down his drool worthy body and down to his eight pack and V-line.

He was breathing heavily and took out his headphones.

When he got his breathing under control and concentrated he smelled the air and his head snapped towards me.

I clenched my teeth in order for me to not to swoon at the sight of him which basically, I was already half do-ing.

His eyes had visibly darkened as he held my stare.

I saw two emotions flicker in his eyes

Lust and Desire.

I knew that those two where what I was feeling right now.

I cleared my teeth and shifted awkward as I noticed how long we had been staring at each other.

He blinked in realization and went up and ordered his smoothie.

I noticed his eyes were still a black ad I couldn't help but love that.

He got his smoothie, paid and walked towards me. I knew he wasn't going to talk to me but the only empty table was the one next to me.

He sat down and all that was happening was he would smell the air a couple times then shake his head.

All I did was sneak quick glances at him.

This couldn't have gone anymore awkwardly.

__________________________

A/N: Hey if it's short I'm sorry.

There will be a new chapter soon. Three days tops.

So far nobody has guessed the twist 😃

Vote and comment please.

And sorry if the plot is fast.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

-K