Talking

Riley's POV

"Wait your serious!?"

"I didn't finish. I'm not taking you back like boyfriend girlfriend back. I'm saying I'll let you work on it. First you have to hear my conditions." I smiled innocently then I let the smile drop.

"But, lets go home first. We'll talk in my room" I stood up and he followed with a long groan and a dragged out 'Fine'

We both walked out the door and headed different ways. I got into my Jeep and Alex put head phones in and started running only with one glance back at me.

The entire way home I had one major thought.

'I can't believe I'm doing this.'

__________________________

It didn't take long to get home and I had pulled into the driveway not seeing Alex yet. I smiled smugly to myself.

'Ha Ha, I got here before him'

I entered the unlocked house still smiling but only with my head down. I turned around and lifted my head only to come face to face with Alex.

My smile instantly left my face.

"What took you so long!" He said knowingly.

I growled.

I had started to walk up the stairs towards my room and he took that as a signal and followed after me.

Once we got to the top step he walked ahead of me, straight to my door opening it and had walked towards my dresser.

I turned around for a second to shut the door and when I turned around my underwear drawer was opened and he was holding up a pair of my red lace underwear.

"Put these in the yes pile" he said raising his eyebrows at and looking at me using the mirror in front of him.

I rolled my eyes, walked to him and ripped the underwear from his hands then put it back in the drawer.

"Not a great way to start" I mumbled. He had defiantly hear me but chose to ignore.

He then walked over to my bed and layed down already getting himself comfortable.

"Ya sure, make yourself at home" I said slowly throwing my arm limply in his direction.

"Don't worry I will" He said as he put my tiny dog stuffed animal on his chest and bobbed the head of it up and down.

I couldn't help smiling to myself a little and I rolled my eyes as I sat criss-cross style opposite him.

" Alright let's get started, first off, you can't get mad every time I'm with Dylan. He's my best friend and he's been there for me for a while so you can't be so possessive-"

He opened his mouth to speak but I continued.

"Next, I would really appreciate it if you could get Mark off my back. I know he'll keep annoying me and I definitely know he'll try to sleep with me." I sighed.

"Done" he said in a tight voice already looking angry.

"Thirdly, you can't tell me what to wear. If I want to show my stomach around other people I will." I said raising my eyebrows in that way that says 'you-can't-say-no.'

He groaned but stopped as a small smirk came across his face. "Alright fine. But only because I would benefit from it" He pointed his finger at me with his eyebrows raised.

I rolled my eyes.

Men.

"And lastly, when and if you tell the pack, explain everything because all the mothers will rush to me and ask me about our relationship. And if they ask me that I'm answering with 'More like relationshit.' And I will tell them what's going on."

"Yeah...your right on that. Like I said before, I don't expect you to just jump in to a relationship, even though I would like it." He smiled genuinely.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at his stupid words. "I'm sure you would Alex, I'm sure you would"

He threw his hands down and hit my bed with a 'Thud'.

"Alright, now that that's settled, nobody's here right now, and theres nothing else to do. Wanna watch a movie?" He said hopefully.

I narrowed my eyes while thinking. "Uh...sure. Got nothing else to do." I shrugged.

"Great lets go. I'm picking out the movie"

I followed him all the way down to the basement and into a small movie theater.

"This was not here two years ago" I stated looking around.

"Yeah I had it made. I'm the only one allowed to be down here. Well, Derek can come." He said putting on a movie and starting to make popcorn.

I cleared my throat as I sat down on the couch and spoke up "So what movie?"

He smirked as he turned around. "Well I know you hate scary movies so I'm putting on one of mine and many other people's favorites. 'The Breakfast Club' "

He sat down next to me handing me a bag if popcorn and placed a big blanket over us.

The movie had started and we both fell into silence. Which for once wasn't an awkward one.

For once, I was actually really comfortable around him.

And I wasn't to sure why.

__________________________

A/N: I hope it's long enough. I'll try and update more often I'm sorry.

Any questions please ask.

What do you think of them as a couple, do you like them together or not?

What do you guys think will be everyone else's reactions?

Sorry of there are any spelling mistakes.

Again I'm Sorry. I'm trying to update.