Thinking

Riley's POV

"Dylan!" I shouted as I ran through the house excitedly. My hair was down in loose waves and I was wearing a purple tank top, booty short jean shorts and black vans. "Look! They came in!" I yelled as I shoved the brown cardboard box into Dylan's hands.

He raised his eyebrows as he glanced down at me with a mix if curiosity and concern.

The goofy smile on my face never left even when Dylan looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Open it!" I shouted as I hit him on his shoulder numerous times.

He moved his arm out of the way as he got out of his seat and moved over to the knives.

"Why can't you open it yourself?" He said getting out a large knife and putting it through the small space where the duct tape was placed.

"It's to hard to open." I whined sitting down in his previous seat.

He narrowed his eyes and have me the look that said are-you-that-stupid?

"Riley. Your a werewolf. " He said slowly. "And your born from a beta line!"

"Yeah but I'm to lazy to be extra awesome today." I said leaning back in the seat crossing my arms lazily over my chest.

Dylan rolled his eyes at me before ripping the box open easily. He then proceeded to pull out what was in there.

I jumped off the seat grabbing the entire box an sitting back down.

"You were this exited," he said slowly sitting down next to me. "For books?"

I had ordered, with Dylan's credit card, Looking For Alaska, The Fault in our Stars, City Of Bones, (All the books) and lastly, Vampire Academy.

What a lot of people didn't know about me is that I was a huge reader. Dylan knew it but always called me a freak since he never picked up a single book in his entire life.

Rolling my eyes I looked at Dylan I scoffed. "Sorry I'm not like you, Mr. I've-never-read-a-single-book-in-my life."

Dylan scoffed and glare at me playfully. "Whatever. Freak."

I shoved Dylan laughing as he laughed along with me.

"I already finished A Need so Beautiful
and A Want so Wicked. So I needed more books. " I said matter of fact.

"Okay one more question." Dylan said lifting his pointer finger in the air before letting his hand fall back to his side. "How did you pay for these? You don't work."

Smiling sheepishly as I let out an awkward laugh I spoke up. "You kinda, sorta, maybe left your credit card in your room."

Dylan's mouth dropped as his eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah I left it in my room. In my wallet, inside my dresser."

"See!" I yelled out grinning from ear to ear. "It was laying right there!" At this pout I couldn't help my self from laughing at his annoyed face as he bit the inside of his lip his jaw clenched.

"I'm sorry!" I cried out still laughing. "I really wanted these books!" I stood up going to Dylan, wrapping my arms around his waist and giving him a big kiss on the cheek. "Mwah!". I grinned. "Thank you!"

"Yeah whatever." he mumbled as he walked away going upstairs.

"Where are you going!?" I shouted.

"To hide my money!" He shouted back at me in an angry voice leaving me to laugh.

After I sobered up I looked around noticing there was nothing to do. "I guess I'll take a nap." I sighed going up to my room, kicking off my shoes and jumping into my bed.