Outrage

This is edited
____________________________________

:Alex's POV:

"What do you mean there were rouges?" I growled out into the phone, my hand tightening around it.

"What I mean is that there have been rouges crossing back and forth through our lands." Matt responded.

My mind immediately flashed to Riley. Rouges have never been stupid enough to pass through my land. The only reason they would be now would be because they were working for that scum, Nate. "You kill them as soon as you see them-"

Matt cut me off. "Are you sure that's a good-"

"No questions." I snarled into the phone. "No mercy. Kill them all." Snapping my phone shut- yes I still had a flip phone- I could feel my hand tightening around it, and not long after, my phone was just a junk smashed piece of metal. Slamming it on the ground as it burst into bits.

A knock on my door suddenly cussed me to snap out of it, as Matt suddenly showed up, panting and obviously looking for me. "You didn't let me finish." He began. "It's not just Rouges. There's another pack with them. Best guess would be that they're not from around here. What do we do if we cross them on our lands?"

"I want you and the boarder runners to be on watch for the next forty-eight hours. Do it in shifts of three. Attack them if you see them- don't even wait for me or call me in question if you should."

Matt only nodded before leaving. Looking down at the numerous pieces of metal on the ground I let out a groan. Now I had to go buy a new phone.

Grabbing my keys, I made my way downstairs, towards the front door and passing Riley who laid in the couch watching tv. Hearing me walk towards her, she turned her head towards me and smile.

"Sup dude." I rolled my eyes. She knew I hated when she called me 'dude.' "Where 'ya headed?" She asked while she stuffed her face with chips and gave me a goofy grin. She was adorable.

"The store. I broke another phone." I grumbled, watching as her eyes lit up and she stood up from the couch. She was wearing a tight, dark maroon tank top with basic black sweatpants and she couldn't have looked not comfy.

"I'm coming." She stood up heading to the door with a grin. "Shotgun." She sung swinging the door open and heading towards my car where she stood at the passenger side.

"There are only two of us genius." I muttered. Glaring at me, she tugged the handle of the car door numerous times until I unlocked it and climbed in. Getting in and starting the car, I pulled out and headed towards the mall.

"Do you think I should cut my hair really short?" She asked, kicking her sandals off and putting her feet on the dashboard and I glared at her. This was an expensive car- she knew I hated when she put her feet up. "And maybe dye it or something?"

"No." I quickly shook my head, glancing at her as she gave a confused look. "I love you hair. It looks beautiful on you." I muttered, fixing my eyes on the road.

"Did you know it used to be blonde? Like bright ass blonde." She told me, tapping her feet to the beat of some sort of rap song that was currently playing.

I glanced at her again quickly. "Of course I know it was blonde. We did grow up together. I like the brunette though makes you look more badass."

A weird snort like noise came from her. "I kicked ass as a blonde. Avery and I were like a kick ass blonde duo."

My mind drifted back to Sophomore year of high school. I wasn't close with Avery at all. I don't even remember talking to her besides once when she yelled at me for cutting across her path while she was walking. What I did remember though was how close Riley and her were. I never saw them without the other. Even when one of them was sick, the other would stay home and they would stay together.